Toy

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    got up half an hour later, gonna build up to the full hour tomorrow :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Good sleep, now porridge ready for the audlem reliability ride :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    I just stayed up later so needed the extra hour. Jobs to do and coffee to drink right now, but no bikes till at least tomorrow. Later will be football related.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    It's ok Di Maria will save united (kinda hope not given how poor LFC were I am told)

Brutal ride of headwinds, pushed far too hard on a dehydrated n empty stomach, cramps and vomit was the end results
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Great Sunday ...

On the new bike for its maiden voyage at 7-30am. Cervelo R2 is a massive improvement on my Allez :)
    Watched my boys footy team win 6-0 after that.
    Sunday dinner at mums.
    Lazy evening ;)
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • Went for a ride this am with Mrs BBGeek. She was on her road bike, me on the Pompetamine.

Nearly died. My gods that woman can pedal. Reviving bath and chicken soup, some Belgian dubbel ale and now awaiting the first beef stew of the year. Four hours on slow cook and the aroma is driving me mad.

Then some iplayer sh** and bed. Happy boy. I love it when the clocks go back, seems like winter almost.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Got rid of the kids for most of the day so the Mrs and I got down to the sort of stuff you can only do when the kids are out. We went into their rooms and cleared out some old shite.
    Otherwise more DIY and general dicking about.