Sick Saturday morning

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Great day on the beach with friends and their kids yesterday, then a few pints and a nice meal out. Back to their house for more ale and then one of the kids starts being sick :(

All of them look below par this morning, could be leaving early :(

Comments

• Morning Losers!

I had a great evening. Went round to a friends house (she was wearing a low cut top - fan-fecking-tastic views!) and just chillaxed.

Today, I need to install some software on some iPads, then find a nearby Staples. It's sure to be a fun day...

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Morning rejects

I got dumped yesterday, so I'm off to B+Q to buy some tarp, then I'm off to the woods to dig a big hole.

These things has nothing in common
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    matthew h wrote:
    Back to their house for more ale and then one of the kids starts being sick :(

All of them look below par this morning, could be leaving early :(
    Well if you will give the kids beer....

Afternoon Mongs,

Coffee supped, been into town, done some weights and dropped the communter off at my LBS to get the new drivetrain fitted. Productive day so far, will save the dossing for tonight :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Happy saturday berm lords

up and at em early today, i'd like to say i was playing golf but it was more like a nice walk punctuated with a lot of foul language when the little white ball defied all attempts to travel,in the direction i wanted it to!

i now need a gallon or two of booze to sort me out.

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    Morning Losers!

I had a great evening. Went round to a friends house (she was wearing a low cut top - fan-fecking-tastic views!) and just chillaxed.

Laters!

You know the rules...

Fitting new ssd to parents pc, so today will mostly be updating the never ending windows updates and sticking all the old shoot back on. At least I will be getting fed though. Later may involve rum
  • That views for my eyes alone... and whoever else sees her. But I'll kill them if I can.

Wathching Back to the Future 2 now. Awesomes
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Hope you got to enjoy more than just the view TKM.
    Reasonably busy day, doing stuff with family, a bit of DIY dullness followed by a few pints in the local. More of the same tomorrow.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Sadly not. She's a woman I'll only ever get to look at and wish I'd met 12 months earlier when she was single *sigh*
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Sadly not. She's a woman I'll only ever get to look at and wish I'd met 12 months earlier when she was single *sigh*

Kill her partner then
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Today was well sick. Got so psyched for some downhill then well pumped at hitting the new road gap. So sick.