TFI Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well it's finally here, and I cannot wait until 4pm when I can leave. The minion is back today (he's been away for a funeral) so things should quieten down for me, and I'm going to get organised for my boss's return on Monday. She'll want to talk a lot!

I'm still a bit p1ssed off when a Director called me to the office for what I thought was a chat, only to discover members of staff are moaning and complaining about the Technicians. Luckily, he seemed to be more on my side, which was nice, but the fact they've made 'complaints' means I might punch them in the face.

Anywho, Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    TFIF indeed, and POETS as well, that and I have Monday off, downside is I have to laminate flooring the hall this weekend!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    all is good as I'm off today :)

We are going to staff with some friends at their place in Abersoch, got a feeling it will be painful but fun
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    matthew h wrote:
    all is good as I'm off today :)

We are going to staff with some friends at their place in Abersoch, got a feeling it will be painful but fun
    Hardly friends if you have to be their staff. :roll:
    Dead pig is the order of the day, Cody will condemn me to hell but I don't care as that's where all the womenfolk of loose morals end up so I'm sure I'll have a blast.
    Onwards, to tea and chocolate chip cookies...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    All reet twunts

Had a good few scoops and a curry with work colleagues last night and well fit admin girly came out and provided the eye candy for us old gits to letch at. Feeling a bit rough around the edges but the bacons butty is helping. bit of monging about this afternoon then its back on it.......sweet!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Day off today so am enjoying getting quite a bit of shizzle done plus a bit of dossing. I managed to avoid too many jobs from the trouble n strife by staying out of harms way :) Tomorrow will involve footy and bike fettling, so roll on the weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]