Thucking Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers!

I forgot that my minion is off for 2 days from yesterday, so I was running round like a lunatic all day. That wasn't helped when I then got told by the directors I've been given permission to buy some equipment totalling £13.5k, but can't get it authorised as no feckers here! :roll:

Today, more of the same I think. It makes the time go by anyway. Then I need to fit the bike battery damnit!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Decent night out with the current wife last night, the nip in for a quick pint at the local meant we left at closing time :)

Today is my Friday, thankfully because it's been a shoot week.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

today is also my Friday as I'm off to cornwall tomorrow for 4 days, can't wait to drink cider and sit by the beach - even if it is peeing it down, it'll be better than work :lol:

The 650b boardman thread is still rumbling on, I hope more stuff gets posted today as i'll be bored otherwise.

as today is my Friday, I think it's going to be my fryday.

laters
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    welshkev wrote:
    The 650b boardman thread is still rumbling on, I hope more stuff gets posted today as i'll be bored otherwise.

So do I, gives me a good laugh, even the other half enjoys reading it.

Today is also my Friday, plus got next week off too. First got yo get through a 12.4 mile run with 20 kg on my back.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Just wandered off to catch up on the 650b thread, didn't add anything this time. To be fair to the guy he is taking it in good humour, admittedly with that irritating holier than thou tone.
    Morning all,
    Nice day out there, not even too cold. Wobbled in slowly with my usual slight hangover, stopped to take a picture of a deer in the park. Just a huge pair of antlers sticking out of the bracken at the edge of the path, unfortunately he stepped forwards just before I took the picture. Amazing how well hidden something that big can be, then I noticed there was another one behind him. Then I nearly got collected by a fat chocolate lab, I stopped but it didn't. Luckily it saw me at the last minute and managed to swerve round me. It was quite comical, but I reckon it weighed enough to wipe me out.
    Hopefully a quiet day at work with a break for lunch with the Mrs.
    Until then, tea and ginger nuts.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    welshkev wrote:

Thanks for the tip off Kev, hadn't looked at that one before :mrgreen: It's just what we need in the CC to stop all those mean facebookers biatching about us :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    It's a good read that thread.
    Afternoon all.
    Busy day here sorting out for a private view of a new art exhibition here. It's all modern art and in all honesty it's just crap plonked in rooms and called art. So as you can tell i'm impressed. No really.... Ok it's crap.
    Basically spending my day being told how to do my job by a complete idiot who is so high on his own supply that he somehow believes he's in charge.

Anyway

Toodle ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    I have one word to describe how I feel after finishing that run and it is owwwww
  • ol\'gregg wrote:
    Basically spending my day being told how to do my job by a complete idiot who is so high on his own supply that he somehow believes he's in charge.
    Wow, you've had a similar day to me then!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    I've also had to explain to one of the Directors that just because I've put a microphone in front of you that doesn't mean you can whisper when you talk to 350 guests in a big stone hall.. looking at me like there's an issue and me having to shout talk louder several times.
    The joys of AV
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth