Middle of the Week, Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I seemed to sleep ok last night, which is weird.

Today I have work stuff going on. This is normal.

Tonight, I'm off to Hot Metal Girl's house for food and sex. Lots of sex apparently. This will be fun, however she asked if I'm staying over... Nooooooo

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    If you stay over you might get a cooked breakfast. Many years ago after having been cooked breakfast another girl told me I must have been very good in order to get a fry up. If she just slings you out we'll all know you were crap in the sack.
    Morning all,
    Drove in today as the EPO had some stuff to carry in with her. So the sun is shining and there's no wind. Mind you there wasn't much traffic either so I can't complain. Should be a quiet day for me, all of the senior management are in a meeting.
    Onwards and upwards.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

I was in quite a bad mood this morning, but reading the boardman 650b thread has cheered me right up :lol:

as I only have 3 weeks in work left, I won't be doing much.

legs are aching after a ride last night with northern monkey cos I somehow forgot that the hill we we went up was very steep and very long!! my words were "oh, it's just short climb" bollocks!

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh, but I'm off Friday so starting to cheer up (though not uplift fun with Stevo)

Last night I ended up going to watch Crewe vs peterborough - sat by their owner, a 'colourful' character!

Later tonight is a meal out with the current wife, should be fun
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Didn't sleep much last night so I think I'll go for a walk today. Might wake me up a bit.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    welshkev wrote:
    I was in quite a bad mood this morning, but reading the boardman 650b thread has cheered me right up :lol:
    :shock: Wow, or should I say "Oh my God", or his God at any rate. I think I've contributed something worthwhile to the conversation.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    If you stay over you might get a cooked breakfast.
    Sadly it's been cancelled (Again). Looks to me like the fate Gods are not wanting us to be together. I'm thinking I should listen to them!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    oodboo wrote:
    Didn't sleep much last night so I think I'll go for a walk today. Might wake me up a bit.

Where are you going for a walk? Somewhere public?
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Briggo wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

You want join me for some mutual walking?
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Well today I strapped 30kg to my back and covered 12.4 miles on my feet, they are a little sore now. Have it all to do again tomorrow just with 20kg instead, it could be very painful.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    oodboo wrote:
    Briggo wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

This has made my day
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    ste_t wrote:
    oodboo wrote:
    Briggo wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

This has made my day
    Sounds like it's thekickingmule that'll be doing the walking tonight :)

I'm still in the office but off out shortly for wine, women and song. Or something like that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Work blah! meetings blah! driving blah!

Scoff just been had, shyte all on telly, i may go for a walk myself!

In one years and a bits time i become a pensioner and i cannot frikkin wait!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    oodboo wrote:
    Briggo wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

This has made my day
    Sounds like it's thekickingmule that'll be doing the walking tonight :)
    Oi, less o' that! No matter how true it may be :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro