The very windy day before humpday thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,353
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Afternoon noork supports

Caught in the wind by the rear van door and ended up going 4rse over ti...sorry base over apex over a wheelie bin. I don't know about feeling it in the morning - I feel it now.
100 smacker fine for not wearing my seatbelt - might contest it as it is multi pick up.

I knew I shouldn't have got out of bed yesterday.

See you on community service.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I wondered if you were going to get blown away today up there :lol:

Busy old day today pricing student halls of residence and an epic fail on my part, the site visit to said uni is this Friday but I'm working from home that day :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Mat H would never have made that error
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Windy? Pah, good commuting weather, bit of a breeze to keep me cool :)

Anyway that's my bike fix till Thursday, tomorrow is wine, women and song. Or something like that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Windy? Pah, good commuting weather, bit of a breeze to keep me cool :)

Anyway that's my bike fix till Thursday, tomorrow is wine, women and song. Or something like that.

We can tell you have fallen hook, line and sinker for Chelsea, Frappuccino's and Handmade leather shoes: The rest of us have to put up with plain old sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Or something like that :wink: I feel I've earned it after the spam sarnies I had on the weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    You're a braver man than me Gunga Din.