Poor Sunday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I always feel sorry for Sunday, a day of rest and relaxation for everyone, but there's that underlyinig dread of the fact tomorrow is Monday, so nobody can truly be at peace.

Today is a normal day for me. Might go out for dinner, not sure yet, depends on numbers. I'm aching all over from yesterdays football match. I'm surprised as to how much my upper body aches.

Anywho, might have a walk later.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Hangover day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Sunday = pub :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    matthew h wrote:
    Sunday = pub :)
    Do you mean you woke up on the floor in the pub?
    Afternoon all. Not quite the day I had planned, too the boy to his rugby match instead of doing my thing. He got taken off as he hurt his neck when someone stood on it in a ruck. He later went back on, only to have to come off again. The EPO is not best pleased as he gas stud marks across his neck. She doesn't really understand the game.
    Had to do a bit of DIY, more needs to be done but I stopped for a cuppa.
    Beer later.
  • Day of relaxing!

Monday & Tuesday off work as well so a trip to Dalby tomorrow!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon girls

Today has been in no particular order, lie in, bacons, menial laundry type shnizzle, eighteen holes of golf (bit windy, nearly got blown off a few times!) cooked a massive chile con carne that will do us most of the week and now for a quick relax in the hot tub.

Bring on monday.....i'm not scared of it!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    bg13 wrote:
    , eighteen holes of golf (bit windy, nearly got blown off a few times!)
    I once got blown off on a golf course when I was a teenager.

Evening Mongs, back from a trip north to help out poorly parentals. A week of work ahead - shyte!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]