No ski Sunday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,252
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning folks,
Due to an extraordinary display of ineptitude from my son I am now at a rugby club in Sunbury rather than heading for Surburbiton. Fortunately I haven't heard from Simon so I hope I haven't stood him up. Glorious day for skiing mind you.

Comments

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Sunday is pretty much all done and dusted in this part of the world already. Glorious day, somewhat spoilt by household chores. Lawns mowed, driveway swept, and assorted other tasks. Dip in the pool, which was not my smartest move of the day. C-O-L-D...

Things improved with a fine dinner of roast garlic with some lemon chicken on the side, and several glasses of a cheeky little sauvignon blanc. Might make new client meeting tomorrow a bit interesting after that, but it's an outdoorsy meeting at a shipyard, so I may get away with it.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    Has MattH surfaced yet? I guarantee I feel better than he does, and I feel like poop.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I'M A PARENT - GET ME OUT OF HERE.

Soft play area hell and the only compensation is MILFS in trackies.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    trackies or yoga pants?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    You and Simon are so unreliable :roll:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Has MattH surfaced yet? I guarantee I feel better than he does, and I feel like poop.

I too feel below par

Went out yesterday still a bit foggy from Friday night and somehow drank way too much, I knew it was going wrong when I had my sixth pint before 5pm. Still managed to keep going for another 12 hrs though :(

Now about to go chain sawing - I think it's not going to end well
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Good lie in, good lunch, long drive home - managed Redka to Bromley with no fuel, food or p1ss stops. I thinks that's a first for me...although I will be up there more often from now on so I'd better get used to it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    seanoconn wrote:
    You and Simon are so unreliable :roll:
    I know. At least we could rely on you not to show. :mrgreen:
    Had I conned you into going I could have ditched the boy and legged it back I guess. Could have done after the first half anyway. He played well, then got taken off as he hurt his neck when it got stamped on, went back on after a bit but came off again as he wasn't really up to it. The EPO is now fretting about him rather a lot. How do I explain its quite normal for that kind of thing to happen and not make her worry more?
    The rest of my day consisted of DIY, but I have just been out for a couple of pints.