RideOnTime
RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited October 2014 in The cake stop
Apprentice.jpg

Why so angry?

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I don't watch it, but I suspect it's because he's a cockwomble with an overinflated ego.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    ...because the one on the right has just side swiped a glass of water into the angry faced man's lap?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Lord Sugar needs to get a spirit level on that fancy table of his.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    The table is lower in the middle to make him look taller...
  • RideOnTime
    When he comes in and sits down there's no change in height.
  • frisbee
    frisbee Posts: 691
    Because he's got a small Jeremy Beadle hand and he's not smart enough to not draw attention to it.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    He's not the really angry one, this one might attack Lord Sugar if he tries to fire him :lol:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/apprentice-2014-contestant-james-hill-is-a-convicted-criminal-9801143.html
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • RideOnTime
    He is small. He even makes Richie Porte look massive...

63u5ud.jpg
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    No opinion here... Im more into domestic science reality progs than competitive entrepreneurial rissole reality progs. Dont much fancy warbling or shaking booty ones either come to think of it. Or any thing on ice. Or in the jungle. Or to do wih house makeover. Its part of what makes me a curmudgeonly old git...
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    The well heeled payed to view the inmates of Bedlam, the sanatorium and there is a similar feel to the unusual and unhinged individuals who seem to appear on crap factor and the apprentice.

Is a freak show for the masses.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    I definitely fulfil the curmudgeonly old git with regard to most tv but I do enjoy the apprentice. The pieces to camera are invariably car crashes but there is probably a huge amount of pressure to almost become caricatures to get on the programme.
    It's not proper business but it does a successful job of taking people out of their comfort zones in business related tasks. I also think it is a genuine desire on Sugars part to inspire people to just get out there and try to make money for themselves.
    Problem is every move by the contestants seems political and to avoid failure rather than deliver success. Will be interesting to see how the random sacking changes that mentality if at all.

As for the original question. The guy just has a very angry look. Even when clearly animated and happy, his face just sneered every few seconds. Turned up on you're fired dressed like a 60 year old war veteran too which was a bit surreal.
  • RideOnTime
    Last years winner...

4074387-high-the-apprentice-2013.jpg

Not sooo angry...
  • RideOnTime
    Next years winner?

chimpanzee-photo-640x511.jpg
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Last years winner...

Not sooo angry...

I bet she noshed Lord Sugar to win.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • The Apprentice is the power of editing... when these folks go to the Dara O'Brien show they appear perfectly normal people, yet in the show they come across as idiots/muppets/megalomaniacs... it's all in the editing... if I edited your posts on here you lot would come up as a bunch of twats too... :mrgreen:
    left the forum March 2023
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    The Apprentice is the power of editing... when these folks go to the Dara O'Brien show they appear perfectly normal people, yet in the show they come across as idiots/muppets/megalomaniacs... it's all in the editing... if I edited your posts on here you lot would come up as a bunch of twats too... :mrgreen:
    It's true about most of this type of show on TV, the editing is what can make or break a person. The shows producers want to show the most outrageous bits to get the ratings.
    I don't think many of us need editing to look like twats at times.
  • RideOnTime
    arran77 wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Last years winner...

Not sooo angry...

I bet she noshed Lord Sugar to win.

really...

Luisa-Zissman-left-and-Leah-Totton.jpg

Clipboard013-264x250.jpg
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    big titted soapy bath time fun....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Slowmart wrote:
    big titted soapy bath time fun....

with Alan Sugar?
  • RideOnTime
    Sugar soap... well it would clean the walls.

This is all going a bit bottom bracket...
  • RideOnTime
    That gob has gone then...