I recently received

Andy
Andy Posts: 8,207
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
40 bottles of aftersun!

It was on sale on the sports direct website so I figured 20 litres should be enough. Time to book a sun holiday....

Yours sincerely,
Rodney

Comments

• Andy wrote:
    40 bottles of aftersun!

It was on sale on the sports direct website so I figured 20 litres should be enough. Time to book a sun holiday....

Yours sincerely,
    Rodney

Good Lord Rodders! - Are you planning to embalm yourself or are you going to move some of it on before it goes off?
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    I assumed it was going to be some sort of venereal disease. Slightly let down if I'm honest.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    So venereal diseases make you hard then ;-)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    So venereal diseases make you hard then ;-)
    e s

being hard is normally the start of catching them
  • Andy
    Good Lord Rodders! - Are you planning to embalm yourself or are you going to move some of it on before it goes off?

I'll keep some as a moisturizer and get rid of the others probably.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Moisturiser (English spelling), how very Metrosexual, do you ex-foliate first?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Are you using it as an assist for sodomy? Is that because the sun shines out of his @sehole?/

..just asking.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I just got a chest infection (unrelated to issues described herein) . My wife tells me to see a doctor. I won't go on because this is uninteresting.

...but I just wanted to get it off my chest. :D
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Andy
    The Rookie wrote:
    Moisturiser (English spelling), how very Metrosexual, do you ex-foliate first?

I've never foliated any of my exes
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    And that sir, is why they are exes!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.