TFiiS

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
So finally Saturday, off to get the hire bike later for a ride tomorrow and the guys I'm sharing a transport car with have agreed to leave a bit early as well!

Off to do some more offroad local exploring, soon have enough to put together a decent ride when the weather is a bit cooler (peaks about 34-35C around 2pm at the moment, 27C overnight!).
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Watch out for the tigers!

Morning whoever can be 4rsed,

Menial stuff today that will be interrupted by pub lunch and tv sport.

Other than that its a lie in until the bottom feeder gets herself down to the kitchen to get me bacons, which sounds remote if the snoring coming from her is any indication of life!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

Got woken by the parents as they got collected to be taken on their holiday. Free house, wooo partyyyyy.... not sure that works when you're 32.

Today, I'm playing my first proper game of football in, well, ever! Then I'm watching a game of football, then I think I'm going to spend the evening doing sod all.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning Losers!

Got woken by the parents as they got collected to be taken on their holiday. Free house, wooo partyyyyy....
    Laters!

Hookers and blow galore!

Morning ladies,

Played golf yesterday, not as bad as I thought it would be though I am proper shiit. Went for a pint at 1pm then vaguely remember leaving the pub about 10pm. Today should involve more beer. But first, bacon is in sight.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Monging morns,
    Up late, coffee has been had. Off into town with the EPO followed by DIY then helping tosh up the scout hut.
    Might manage a beer after that.
    Onwards, to mediocrity...
  • Today, I'm playing my first proper game of football in, well, ever! Then I'm watching a game of football, then I think I'm going to spend the evening doing sod all.

Laters!
    I think I said I was 32 earlier. Fail, I'm 31!

Well, we lost 6-0. Their first came off the top of my head as well :oops: I probably had the best shot in the match though, someone managed to head it wide though.
    Damn I loved that!!

Their's a wasp in the room I'm in. I'm just going to save time and burn the house down.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Afternoon Mongs,

Up in sunny Redcar helping the parents out. Just been down to Tesco to stock up on spam, so a dead exctong day so far. Not settling down with coffee to make use of the 'rents Sky subscription.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    Went paintballing today, all was going well until I got shot in the plums....well plum to be exact :shock:

Had steak fajitas for dinner with extra chilli and some mature cathederal city cheddar, lovely. Now relaxing with a few Bacardi oakhearts.