True confessions

greg66_tri_v2.0
greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
edited October 2014 in Commuting chat
I've just had the strongest coffee I've had in a very long time, plus two Krispy Kreme donuts (pink icing plus jam and cream filling. Omnomnom).

I feel strangely buzzy now. When will it stop?
Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
Bike 2-A

Comments

• medoramas
    medoramas Posts: 202
    As soon as you hit the "Start" button on Strava... LOL
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    wow what a disappointment ....she said :roll:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Look out for Twitchy Cervelo Guy tonight....
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Set off for a ride the other day. "Bagger - Di2 has finally gone wrong! No shifting... :roll: " Slow realisation that the battery is still on the charger in the garage :oops: :oops:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,483
    cjcp wrote:
    Look out for Twitchy Cervelo Guy tonight....

It'll all have worn off by home time, and he'll be slumped at his desk snoring into his keyboard :lol:
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I ride an MTB and a Hybrid, I don't have any bike with funny shaped bars - I think that counts as a confession of sorts in this forum!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    The Rookie wrote:
    I ride an MTB and a Hybrid, I don't have any bike with funny shaped bars - I think that counts as a confession of sorts in this forum!
    Burn the witch!
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • itboffin
    When you've take a bit to much off the "top" :shock:

^ that ^
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • medoramas
    medoramas Posts: 202
    I quite enjoyed the smell of sweaty DuraGloves this morning, when performing "farmer's blows"...
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    I've just had the strongest coffee I've had in a very long time, plus two Krispy Kreme donuts (pink icing plus jam and cream filling. Omnomnom).

I feel strangely buzzy now. When will it stop?

When the heart attack kicks in.

Goodbye old man.
  • itboffin
    I'd say can I have your wheel set but then I remembered tubs you can keep 'em
  • itboffin wrote:

Yeah - on that, I got dragged around the Dales on them last weekend. They're really nice. And tubs are a lot, lot easier to glue than people make out (although there are a few tricks to it). I can get a preglued spare tub in a micro saddle bag with levers and CO2, so what's not to like?
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • itboffin
    fuck me dude i've known you now for what 500 years and i've only just clicked you're actually Sir Roger Moore that explains the terrible dress sense and the whole 1980s outlook on life, and the cheese fetish.

Four your eyes only :wink:
  • itboffin
    itboffin wrote:

Yeah - on that, I got dragged around the Dales on them last weekend. They're really nice. And tubs are a lot, lot easier to glue than people make out (although there are a few tricks to it). I can get a preglued spare tub in a micro saddle bag with levers and CO2, so what's not to like?

does Mrs Moore know you've been up tut north? have you had all your jabs?