This is how TDF winners holiday...

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,738
    Yuck!

Style may be personal but class is self evident and that is not it.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Vile interior.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    That's a joke, right?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    It manages to look cheap and flimsy and expensive all at the same time!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • My favourite bit is the trim around the dashboard with all the Union Jacks, it suits the German manufactured vehicle very well.
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    I certainly wouldn't design it like that for myself, but its a bit more practical than those VW camper van thingies that everyone seems to get misty eyed about! :shock:
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,944
    Can't say that I'm keen either, but I suppose it suits his 'mod' leanings.

The older I get, the better I was.

• That's the high performance version. It comes with a Froome Camper to drag it around all day.

I can't imagine having a camper van that had my nickname all over it. I wonder how far this branding goes.

I think that dashboard would get quite tiring on a long journey.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,479
    I saw the first few pictures and couldn't see a problem..........then I scrolled down! It's subtle, no-one would realise it was owned by a Brit :lol:
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    That's the high performance version. It comes with a Froome Camper to drag it around all day.

I can't imagine having a camper van that had my nickname all over it. I wonder how far this branding goes.

I think that dashboard would get quite tiring on a long journey.

Ooo does the Froome camper whine about what gets put in it and alongside it, and when left to its own devices crashes for no apparent reason on a straight road, or tips over on wet roads? Does the Froome camper come with custom Monaco stickers?
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    I'll be back in 5 minutes, I'm just popping to the boot for a s**t :shock:
    tick - tick - tick
  • hibster
    hibster Posts: 58
    at least the union flag is the right way up
  • crescent
    crescent Posts: 1,201
    With all the "Wiggo" branding on it I would think it feels like going on holiday in the works van. I'm sure it's very nice but a little egocentric. If there was a Bond villain called Wiggo then this is where he would plan his world domination from............while he was on holiday, obviously.
    Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"