Tuesday Mehning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Back to work for me today. One of my minions text me last night. I almost had a whole day not thinking about work. Idiot.

After work, I have a fruit crumble to demolish. That's going to be good.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I had a bit of a crash in the club road race on Sunday and as a result I'm not in any state to be going out and working on farms. Spending the week instead working with small animals at the vets up the road, almost a win as I get to stay in bed longer, hopefully a nice long lunch break etc. On the downside I have to interact with people and appear to care about their pets.

TTFN
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

feeling hopeful that i'll get the call today about my new job :? had a fail this morning as I went to the shop to get a bacon roll on the way to work and they hadn't made them yet :x

other than that, it's raining and I'm going out on the road bike later

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Angry bird - is the bike ok?

Work meh followed by either a run or setting up the garage for winter training later.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning all,
    Working from home at the moment whilst waiting for a delivery. Customers can't bother me so I'm catching up on catalogue writing, its particularly dull at the moment. I'm condensing 12 pages of repetition about headlamps into a few lines, but I have to check every line to make sure it can be condensed and isn't fundamentally different. Being at home I don't have all of the information to hand so it makes it even more tedious. As a result I'm on here for a moment in an attempt to stop my brain melting and dribbling out of my left nostril.
    Just had a cup of tea and a jumbo double chocolate chip cookie, that helped too.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,408
    matthew h wrote:
    setting up the garage for winter training later.
    Stop being such a wuss and go out on your bike.

I'm about to escape the office and go out for beer & curry. Or maybe steak 8) Then pedal home.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

later as in the depths of winter............... but not happing as I've got work to do :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,408
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

later as in the depths of winter............... but not happing as I've got work to do :(
    See my post above :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]