Barely Still Sunday Morning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Surprised there's nothing here yet. Lazy feckers.

I've had the usual Sunday morning, except I'd normally be going out for some dinner with friends, but everyone's got something going on, so that put a stop to that.

Later, I will maybe go for an actual walk, and plan my trip tomorrow. I'm going to Ladybower I think for my first loop in a long time.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    10 mins to the F1
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola

Nephews got fitted for and bought ski boots for the trip in January, we've had foods and now its time for them to go so i can sit around in my pants and watch sport!

Other than that it's monday tomorrow, everyones favourite day!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Quiet innit.

Went out for a soon on the roadie :oops: this morning. Now recovering with some coffee listening to the sport while stropteen goes horsey riding - yawn. Later will be a bit of bike fettling and a dark off big dinner as I'm starvin'
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Evening Fisters

just counting the hours down til homeland is back on for the fourth series but meanwhile listening to a bit of hendrix!

Laters fisters
    cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
    :Giant Roam 3
    :Bianchi Nirone 7