Clean Protocol

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited October 2014 in Pro race
Is it the new CCN?

Or MPCC?

Or purity ring?

http://cleanprotocol.org/

ROFL : The Clean Protocol™ is the most advanced system of clean sport certification in the world.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    More latter day Bike Pure. An Aussie lawyer supported by a twitter 'anti-doping' personality selling online lie detector tests and a badge to idiots.

The Armstrong case really was the Big Bang of Bullsh1t
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    You're so cynical Rich.

That said, my standard "how to spot an idiot" test immediately flagged up that you can start a petition with their help.

Everyone on the internet thinks they're Rosa Parks or something these days.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
    whoabouts

LOL

Sorry..... Whoabouts TM

I can't be the only one who read that as Whoa abouts?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,243
    iainf72 wrote:
    You're so cynical Rich.

That said, my standard "how to spot an idiot" test immediately flagged up that you can start a petition with their help.

Every English speaker on the internet thinks they're Rosa Parks or something these days.

FTFY.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,069
    iainf72 wrote:
    ROFL : The Clean Protocol™ is the most advanced system of clean sport certification in the world.

Do they have special paper?

Charlatans.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Astana already have Cleano Vino™
  • RichN95.
    iainf72 wrote:
    Everyone on the internet thinks they're Rosa Parks or something these days.
    I don't think they do. I think they all pretend to be Rosa Parks with an eye on getting a profile and/or making a buck.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    The catch words and the fancy rhetoric doesn't really stack up to a hill of well...amphetamines.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • TimB34
    TimB34 Posts: 316
    This has got to be clumsy satire, hasn't it?

A quick look at the "How it works" page seems to suggest that their protocol consists of athletes telling them everything about who they have ever known and handing over all the data that they've got. And then taking online purity tests. It's like an opt-in version of The Clinic.

And "Ocular Motor Deception Testing" - they are suggesting testing for shifty eyes... was this written by my Gran?
  • RichN95.
    Does anyone know how much this certification costs?

Because I've had a look around the internet and I can get certificates saying that I am an Ordained Minister ($29), am a Lord (£19), own part of the moon ($30) and have an asteroid named after me ($25).

I was just wondering whether they were competitive in the meaningless certificates market.