Man flu Saturday morning

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Great finally finish the study and catch manful :(

So my plan of a decent 3hr cycle to Ludlow today is buggered.

Therefore I will be in the car with the family & mother in law :( Later is a nice lunch out at a fish restaurant and then a few beers and a night out in Ludlow as we celebrate the MIL's 70th birthday.

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    matthew h wrote:
    Great finally finish the study and catch manful :(

There's a Freudian slip if ever there was one.
    Morning slackers,
    Lying in bed drinking tea at the moment. Got various bits to do, hopefully none if it too strenuous as I fancy a lazy day.
    Maybe a ride and a beer later.
  • Morning Losers!

Well, I'm not off down south to visit my friend. Turns out they've moved out whilst building work is going on, so would have been a bad timed trip. Never mind, means I can have a relaxing long weekend.

Think I'll pop into Manchester today. Going to start my planning for the new CCC2C as I haven't ridden my bike in too long. Will be off out on Monday I think (forgot to bring my gear with me for today :roll: )

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning peeeg dogs!

Was up and at em early doors, on a road bike to see what all the fuss is about, good for getting miles in, shyte for action packed thrills and weird looking down on a narrow tyre, still hopefully it will help with the 'more fitness-less fatness!' regime. Had to drag the bottom feeder with me so quite slow overall!

Foods and house tidy as nephews are down to take their old uncle out on the smash.........BOOM!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Join the club ! Had it all week , just risen 10 miles and I,m knackered ....turned down Dalby Forest today as I,m sure I couldn't get around the Red a route
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    Got some sort of flu/cold crap too, got a xc race tomorrow, I'll just have to suffer it.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evenin Tards,

Not a lot doing today - had a lot of coffee to wake me up, went for a run and had argument with the trouble 'n' strife about cleaning my bikes on the driveway. Not enough ditches near my house...

At least bikes are involved tomorrow morning :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ... had argument with the trouble 'n' strife about cleaning my bikes on the driveway. Not enough ditches near my house...
    You mean you should clean bikes in the driveway rather than in the kitchen?
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ... had argument with the trouble 'n' strife about cleaning my bikes on the driveway. Not enough ditches near my house...
    I'm tempted to try that now :twisted:

She wanted me to wash it on the road, or 'take it to the jet wash at the local garage' :lol: . She can fark right off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

She wanted me to wash it on the road, or 'take it to the jet wash at the local garage' :lol: . She can fark right off.

Your wife objects to you getting mud on the driveway? Does she wash the car tyres before pulling into the drive to avoid road dirt too?
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Your wife objects to you getting mud on the driveway? Does she wash the car tyres before pulling into the drive to avoid road dirt too?
    Logic isn't always effective is these situations. Sometimes 'fark off' is more effective.
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Logic isn't always effective is these situations. Sometimes 'fark off' is more effective.

Surely the best place to wash it is the bath.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Logic never works