Is this really news?

t4tomo
t4tomo Posts: 2,643
edited October 2014 in The cake stop
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-29552557

Surely everyone pees in the shower, not just students.

peeing in your sink because you cant be bothered to out of your room at night - now that's student behaviour.
Bianchi Infinito CV
Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
Brompton S Type
Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
Gary Fisher Aquila '98
Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem

Comments

• RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    It is now...
  • I peed in the shower, when I was four. The only piss that comes anywhere near me now is if I get a poisonous snake or spider bite, or i'm stung by jelly fish.
  • I peed in the shower, when I was four. The only wee-wee that comes anywhere near me now is if I get a poisonous snake or spider bite, or i'm stung by jelly fish.
    Common occurrence?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    I peed in the shower, when I was four. The only wee-wee that comes anywhere near me now is if I get a poisonous snake or spider bite, or i'm stung by jelly fish.
    Common occurrence?

Cambridge is very dangerous
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    The only problem with this is that my first pee of the day is usually accompanied by a banging dump :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    It's alleged to be good for athlete's foot. Although almost any quack/anecdotal benefit ascribed to urine will be equally true of seawater, so if I ever get athlete's foot I'm going to go to the beach.
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    arran77 wrote:
    The only problem with this is that my first pee of the day is usually accompanied by a banging dump :lol:

And the problem is what? :D
  • Peeing in the shower? So what?

Peeing on someone else in the shower? Kinky.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    Using the sink as a loo.......

A lass on a night out meets a bloke she likes and takes him back to her parents house in the early hours for a session on the sofa. He says he really needs to use the loo. She explains that if he does it will have to be upstairs, it will signal to her parents that she is home and that will be that in terms of the sofa, because she will be expected to go to bed.

"Use the kitchen sink" she says "and hurry!". He protests but so does she and eventually he heads off into the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later he sticks his head around the door and says "where's the paper?"

The older I get, the better I was.

• slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    He said: "As long as the water is flowing there is no hygiene risk as urine is sterile but we would encourage that every person using the same shower consents to the challenge and if not that they don't take part."

Eh? Peeing in the shower is a challenge?! FFS, degrees must be getting easy if just peeing in the shower is a challenge!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I peed in the shower, when I was four. The only wee-wee that comes anywhere near me now is if I get a poisonous snake or spider bite, or i'm stung by jelly fish.
    Who pees on you?

Anyway, wait till you have kids, you'll be covered in more than just pee :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Slowbike wrote:
    He said: "As long as the water is flowing there is no hygiene risk as urine is sterile but we would encourage that every person using the same shower consents to the challenge and if not that they don't take part."

Eh? Peeing in the shower is a challenge?! FFS, degrees must be getting easy if just peeing in the shower is a challenge!

I read "using the same shower" slightly differently from you :lol:
  • when i was in the RAF my room had a hot and cold running toilet that would get used often in the night as i couldn't be arsed to walk down the corridor in my boxers for a pee at 3am.
    i never had an issue, between my peers in the block this was considered normal.
  • Has nobody spotted the fundamental flaw in all this? Since when have students taken showers?