Painful Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers.

I'm awake, but my eyes aren't.

Went to York yesterday. It was fun. I didn't really leave her room...

Today I'll be doing work, then this evening I'll be getting my motorbike up and running again (hopefully) and sorting my house out.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Is she dead?

Morning, please see signature
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning

Today consists of the minimum amount of work possible followed by a trip to lee quarry this afternoon.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599

Went to York yesterday. It was fun. I didn't really leave her room....

Laters!

Hiding in the wardrobe doesn't count.

Morning dossers,

Today is food safety course in Manchester. Since I have been successfully not killing people for over a decade, I'd say I'm pretty damn safe.

Laters
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Morning all.

Yesterday was spent on a scissor lift training course. it was 8 hours of trying not to run people over and dullness. today I will be trapped in a theatre while people give talks on insurance. So I may need lots of coffee.

Toodle ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

in work at the minute and then I have to make up an excuse so that I can go to this job interview later.

went for a road ride last night and to make up for it i'll take a trip out on the mtb later.

that's about it

see ya
  • tlw1
    welshkev wrote:
    I have to make up an excuse so that I can go to this job interview later.

I need to go to the doctors as I've just realised my Spanish Auntie that visited last week has got Ebola

Good luck re: interview
  • ste_t wrote:

Went to York yesterday. It was fun. I didn't really leave her room....

Laters!

Hiding in the wardrobe doesn't count.
    A conversation did go on where I asked if she'd fit in the wardrobe... she's still alive. I think.

Antm81 - Lee Quarry is awesome.

ol\'gregg - You're being taught how to pick scissors up?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Antm81 - Lee Quarry is awesome.

I've heard good things. Even better that it's in work time and work are even providing transport to get there.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    I know you shouldn't run with scissors, didn't know you needed 8 hours of instruction before picking them up.
    Morning all,
    Bit moist out there and I was feeling lazier than usual so drove in. Bunking off early so I don't have to sit in traffic on the way home. It's Wednesday so a trip to the pub will be had later. Other than that not much to report.
    Onwards and upwards to mediocrity...

Edit: I may not make it through the day without killing my colleagues. They are all idiots.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Edit: I may not make it through the day without killing my colleagues. They are all idiots.
    This. Abso-farking-lutely this.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Back at work after 4 days off - painful!

Readying the bike for a trip to Cannock on Friday after work with the work colleagues. First time on the new (built by me) front wheel. Trying out a new ebay bargain brake on the commuter which may make it on, but may not!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Goodly Afterlubrious

Today I have mostly been sending catalogues to 260 bike shops. That was fun. Not.
    It's Wednesday, so I'm killing time at work waiting for it to be time to go horse riding.
    Later I will be watching Mr Kevin of the McCloud talking about houses, and then packing for a wee trip oop north.

Love and Kisses
    FoxC
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening freaks,

Have spent the day on the road watching the windscreen wipers doing their thing, sweet!

Looked at issues with two different aircraft types, am sure with my abilities to slack off they'll still need fixing this time next year!

Anyhoo, foods and loafing call.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Evening Spazwangles,

I've got Man Flu, which is odd as I'm sure I caught it from the wife :) If I'm not better by tomorrow I'm going to blitz the fecker with alcohol at a freebie dinner. Can't be off the bike for too long or I'll go a bit stir crazy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    I made it through the day without murderising anyone to death, but it was close. I'm off to the pub now, things may deteriorate.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I made it through the day without murderising anyone to death, but it was close. I'm off to the pub now, things may deteriorate.

I miss the pub :( bet they miss me too