Tis Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I admitted defeat and turned the heating on yesterday. It was mainly so that my still wet riding gear would dry out. It's nice to wake up to warmth though.

Today I'm communting by car, as I successfully drained the motobike's battery last night, and can't find the jump leads. After work, I'm heading over to York to visit my student friend (she only just started uni), so that'll be interesting.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Go to Evil Eye Lounge! Unless you've got work again the next morning...
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Today can also lick my hairy balls. There's enough to go around, so there will be plenty spare for tomorrow aswell.

Laters
  • Andy wrote:
    Sadly I have work again in the morning
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Andy wrote:
    Sadly I have work again in the morning

what difference does that make?

Today is more work & MBA, though the MBA might be cut short as I have a corporate jolly dinner to endure
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Andy wrote:

evil eye is awesome. my head office used to be in York and I'd be there whenever I was visiting 8)

sunny here at the minute. went for a run last night and now I can't feel my legs. ride later to try and loosen them up a bit.

just doing some revision for my job interview tomorrow and that's about it.

laters
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    York in general is a great place, grew up a short distance away and spent a lot of time enjoying myself of an evening in York.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    I drove past York once. It's nice and sunny here at the moment, pleasant ride in this morning even though it's feeling decidedly autumnal. Trying not to kill anyone at work today will be interspersed by a really exciting walk to Sainsbury's to stock up my biscuit stash. Should I go for chocolate chip cookies, bourbons, ginger nuts, custard creams or something else? Maybe all of the above. Suggestions gratefully received, but not Jaffa Cakes.
  • Antm81
    I'd go for all of the above, however a pack lasts me around 5 minutes.
  • Antm81 wrote:
    York in general is a great place,
    Except its in Yorkshire
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Antm81
    Antm81 wrote:
    Except its in Yorkshire

oooh that's below the belt
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    Antm81 wrote:
    Except its in Yorkshire
    If it was in Lancashire it'd be called Lanc. Which is a pants name for a city.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evenin stains of the w4nk

Wet communt in the car today, tossed off any idea of doing anything work related and have bought a ticket for tonights euromillions which will obviously win so you can all bow down to my awesome wealth tomorrow!

Or not as more than likely will be the case!

Have just done an hour on the indoor rower, i now hurt and loathe the horrible device!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Evening all

Work tomorrow going to need a Diazepam to get through the day or a a great big stonking dobbie work with an absolute bunch of tards.

Anyway that is all!
    cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
    :Giant Roam 3
    :Bianchi Nirone 7
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    Except its in Yorkshire
    If it was in Lancashire it'd be called Lanc. Which is a pants name for a city.
    Nooo, We have Lancaster as our main city in Lancashire. I imagine it would have been Yorkaster. Locals would then say things like "Yorkaster? Aye, York 'as t' Minster in it"

(It's early, I don't know quite what I'm doing!)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro