Miserable Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I can hear the rain on the window as I type, so it must be horrible otuside. I should probably take some spare clothes to work with me, I imagine I'm going to get very, very wet.

Normal day for me, the off to Bury for some football.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Yep def horrible out there

Now at work for the last ever signature Monday, unless I fail!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    there go the dry trails them. should have known it was going to pee it down as I put my boys trampoline up in the garden for him on Friday evening!

saw some poor guy riding over the severn bridge he was pedalling like mad but I was so windy he was doing about 5 mph!

anyway, that's about as exciting as my day is going to get. I can't wait until Wednesday when I have my second interview and hopefully i'll get the job and then I can tell my current employers to stick their job up their arse.

laters
  • welshkev wrote:
    saw some poor guy riding over the severn bridge he was pedalling like mad but I was so windy he was doing about 5 mph!
    You were farting to slow him down? That's a bit unfair of you! :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    welshkev wrote:
    You were farting to slow him down? That's a bit unfair of you! :lol:

haha, didn't spot that :lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I hate to think what you ate Kev.
    Morning all,
    Busy weekend, so come into work for a rest. Hopefully nobody will hear my snoring.
    Night night all, zzzzz....
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Today can lick my hairy balls.

Laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening,

Today I drove 5 hours (worked out more with the weather and traffic) to Sutton Bridge and I'm working. This is mildly tiring but the new job seems alright so that's a win. miss how easy I found the old one though as it was purely routine these days..

Still onwards and upwards to expenses paying for my dinner!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Evening Felchers,

Busy as a barsteward at work this week but the bosses are out for the rest of the week so I'm in charge :) A good pedal was had both ways today despite the damp/dark etc, for some reason I'm faster in cool weather?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Whilst riding in this morning, a fellow motorbiker told me that my rear light was out. Went and bought a new bulb after work, fitted it, got home and realised that the brake light was always on.

Spend the next 20mins trying to adjust the lever sensor, only to kill the battery, and I can't find my jump leads anywhere.

Feck it!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro