Suzuka Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Up to watch the qualifying and do some editing on this bl00dy assignment. Should have done more last night, but couldn't - it was Friday night FFS!

Today is mostly MBA with a nip out later for dinner somewhere.

laters

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Today has already changed with the current wife in no fit state to take the kids swimming, so here I am trying to work and getting constantly interrupted by other parents. Some of the evil species versions are very easy on the eye, so not all bad :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Tw@s!

Good to see the usual double weekend post fail!

Far from H'd last night, but as i am on call this weekend to save the UK's airborn war goers from structural bother i thought abstention was the "grown up" thing to do!

Anyhoo enough of that balh! T for town today to get minor shizz sorted then it's tv sport, a comfy chair and good chance of forty winks!

toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

Nice, needed lie in this morning. Today I'm off to the football to watch Bury vs Tranmere. Could do with a win. Then this evening I may be practising for a concert I'm in next week, we'll see.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning pond life,

A morning of jobs then it's off to sort out a replacement chainset for the communter at my LBS. Coffee has already figured and bacon is the menu at lunchtime. Footy later, plus a bit more shopping for shiny bits :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    Today has already changed with the current wife in no fit state to take the kids swimming, so here I am trying to work and getting constantly interrupted by other parents. Some of the evil species versions are very easy on the eye, so not all bad :)

That's always the best reason to take the littlies to their swimming lessons, on any club or activity for that matter :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all,
    Not much to report. Slow start followed by a flu jab then lots of DIY. Tired now, got to pop out shortly then feet up and a beer.