Frying Friday!!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! Couldn't come soon enough for my liking. Kind of glad my plans last night fell through, as I remembered that I had to create some audio samples for a friend who's doing a quiz. Naturally I left it until the last possible moment to do it, rather than 3 weeks ago. Still haven't finished them though :?

Today, I'll be finishing these samples, and maybe doing a bit of work.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    At work early to study which should leave later free for taking the kids to the Indian whilst the current wife goes out with her pals
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

have woken up surprisingly hangover free after going out last night for the gf's birthday for a meal.

left my car at the restaurant so had a nice little ride this morning to pick it up.

now I'm just waiting for my colleague to get back to the office and we're off to get some fried pig products.

laters :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Greetings one and all,
    Lovely sunny day out there, it's Fryday, we had cake this morning, I've already upset my boss and fried dead piggy will be consumed later. All's well with the world. The EPO is out tonight so I will be wheel building on the new dining room table without being told off.
    Until then tea and perhaps another doughnut.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning 'tards 8)

Sausage and bacon baguette from the sandwich van done, tea drinking done......my work here is complete :lol:

Just got to wait for the car to be returned from the garage or start arranging a hire car :)

Best got on with that as its POETS day and don't want to delay the weekend :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Woke up with a bah headache so had to bin this afternoons ride, already rearranged for next Friday!

Mowing the lawn later...yuk!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    My water bottle is bent. Tomorrow is Saturday.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon gaylords

Flatmates bought me beer for my birthday, as a result I was not up early this morning. Managed to squeeze a ride in before lunch, this afternoon I will be monging around and enjoying myself before hopefully heading into London later for drinking.

TTFN
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Yo

Going white water rafting in a hour. Yay.

bye
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Woohoo, it's almost packing up time, then time to dodge large metal objects for an hour before I got my well earned dose of grog and some dossing.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • M9DBO
    M9DBO Posts: 175
    Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! Couldn't come soon enough for my liking. Kind of glad my plans last night fell through, as I remembered that I had to create some audio samples for a friend who's doing a quiz. Naturally I left it until the last possible moment to do it, rather than 3 weeks ago. Still haven't finished them though :?

Today, I'll be finishing these samples, and maybe doing a bit of work.

Laters!

What line of work are you in?
    I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.
  • A bit of this, a bit of that.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    A bit of this, a bit of that.

dodgy geezer
  • Stevo_666
    Sperm donor? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Sperm receiver!

Soz i'm late, a war machine is poorly i have spent all day on the blower ensuring i don't have to do a home visit on it!

Toodle pip!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    I imagine my sperm has just gone up in value now that I know it works! :lol: I bet I'm cheaper than IVF! :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I imagine my sperm has just gone up in value now that I know it works! :lol: I bet I'm cheaper than IVF! :lol:

We know it works, it's just the results we are nervous about :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

:lol:
  • matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I should have some small print attached to me: "Better results than the provider cannot be guaranteed" :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I should have some small print attached to me: "Better results than the provider cannot be guaranteed" :lol:

have you got room on your obvious for that statement?
  • I did say small print!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro