When's Day Mourning?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Slowly catching up with sleep, but need to be a bit stricter with my bed time really.

Part of the training I'm starting for the new CCC2C is watching my diet, as shedding some weight before the ride will be a huge benefit! It'll be easier once Bake Off has finished. Mmmm caaake.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Meh, shoot sleep as studied too late
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

been in work an hour and have done...um, nothing :)

went for a road ride last night as my nomad is having the brakes bled. I can see this really helping the fitness over the winter.

other than that, nothing else to report

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Moaning muck spreaders,
    A bit moist this morning, still very warm though. Hopefully a quiet day at work, but unlikely. Hopefully my new and magnificent tools will arrive today. Cycling pub crawl later I hope. Until then tea and ginger nuts will have to do.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Another morning all about killing stuff, now an essay to write about killing stuff, this is a really pleasant course... really I want to ride the bike but feel like crap so instead I'm getting on with my work like a good student.
    welshkev wrote:
    went for a road ride last night as my nomad is having the brakes bled. I can see this really helping the fitness over the winter.

Yeah! Road bikes!!!! I've not ridden a mountain bike for several months now, I've also never been fitter in my life.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Angry Bird wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Yeah! Road bikes!!!! I've not ridden a mountain bike for several months now, I've also never been fitter in my life.
    And CWNT has completely converted to the shiny side and bought a TT bike. :shock:
    Have all the crudders turned? Stevo will be riding up a hill next.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

And CWNT has completely converted to the shiny side and bought a TT bike. :shock:
    Have all the crudders turned? Stevo will be riding up a hill next.
    Only because there's a small hill on my communt home :oops: Otherwise it's vans all the way...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening you roadie bumders

Got up well early did some exercise, drove to work, did nowt, drove home, scoffed foods!

Out for beer and curry tomorrow, any of you roadies want to know what that is? PM me!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er