Toosday Morning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Slept a bit better last night, though it's not surprising. My body couldn't cope with the lack of sleep any more, and after the football last night, I was well and truly pooped.

Today, not sure what's happening. I have to sort out a USB extension, because plugging a hard drive directly into the computers USB isn't possible (!?). Also need to find out whether 2x 21.5" monitors need moving or buying 2 new 26" monitors is needed. Money grows on trees apparently here!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Pooped after my circa 7 hour journey yesterday turned into 8.5 due to a delay between planes, can't even nap for fear of missing the plane! Saving grace was the luggage was there promptly.

Slept rubbish as the AC in the new hotel is rather noisy and without it on the temperature was a bit feisty!

Oh well, 2 more days and I can head home! Planning a trip to Cannock for Friday with the guys from work.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    As per normal, please see signature
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning all,
    Still knackered, but it would seem I slept better than the EPO. She had to go and kip on the couch claiming my snoring kept her awake. She didn't look impressed when I told her I didn't hear any snoring. I suppose I'd better try to be nice to her today.
    Pleasant wobble in to work today, ground mist and frisky deer in the middle with traffic at either end. Now being bothered by customers.
    Tea...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Quiet today...I'm still in the office but escaping shortly to try follow the footy on some dodgy streaming website
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    'sup bumders

I watched lots of animals being stabbed this morning and turned into delicious meaty goodness. Then managed to get a ride in up and down Cheddar Gorge which everyone had told me would be amazing but was rather underwhelming. Only 2 more days down here and I can escape back to normality, and then another day before month back home with free food etc. can't wait.

This evening is steak and beer time :D
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening twinkies

Day of trying to look busy, went to see more red arrow based disappointment and had a mcflurry, rather nice.

That really is about as interesting as it got...........meh!

Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er