Tell me why I don't like Mehday........

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning crudders, going to be a long day today, breakfast in a minute, work for 6 1/2 hours then straight to the airport for a double flight (4 hours) to get somewhere a single flight would take 1 hour to do, as I will be going back direct I have to take the suitcase as checked in luggage so won't get to the hotel until about 16 hours from now!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Shoot sleep until just before the alarm went off :(

Usual mix as per signature
  • Morning Losers!

I've not caught up on my sleep from Friday night, and I'm really paying for it this morning. Didn't help that we spent so long in the pub last night, but ah well, needs must.

Today, I have the relatively new minion in, so I can finally start training him up. After work, it's back over to Bury to play a bit of football. Early night me thinks.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning gimps,

Managed to get ill just in time time to miss the posh do I was invited to in London this evening. I can deal with with feeling horrific but it may put others off coming near me that I'm drowning in snot.

Looking forward to getting back to bed.

Laters
  • mornin'

getting ready to go on another of the better half's work trips......

gold coast this time.... plenty loafing to be done in the warm.... free drinks... massages....etc.... and they are paying for a skydive this time :D

i'm a lucky sod really.....

does not quite beat driving a formula 3000 on the yas marina though..... but i'll survive :lol:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Good moaning,
    Still feeling completely knackered, I think it's the remains of the bug that I had last week. This made for a slow ride in this morning. The deer in the park were rather frisky, the big pointy headed ones are gathering their harems around them. So there is lots of fighting and chasing which is making them all rather more unpredictable than usual. Had to stop a couple of times to avoid some. Hopefully the photographers will be out soon. Watching a horny stag chasing a stupid photographer that got too close is great fun. Might be worth getting a headcam just for that.
    Onward, to tea and ...
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

went for a ride yesterday and my rear brake decided to die halfway down a local DH track. was fun :shock:
    changed the pads, but still spongey so a bleed is needed.

the GF has signed up to abseil off Newport Transporter Bridge. fair play to her, I won't even walk up there let alone throw myself off the side!

other than that, out for a a run later a road ride tomorrow as I won't have the nomad

laters
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Afternoon.

Feeling pretty good after yesterdays roadie ride, it's not as difficult as they make out :wink:

Quiet day on the cards for me then off out for the sister-in-laws birthday tonight so that'll involve an Italian meal but probably not proper Italian like V68 is used to, it's a bit like going out for an English 'curry' :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Evening Gits,

Well done again Arran. Maybe next time set your target a bit higher :)

Work has been a bit dull today but a good pedal home should liven me up a bit. Just booked BPW for November so that's 2 more gravity trips this year unless I can make any Cruddy Christmas uplift that gets arranged.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

Work has been a bit dull today but a good pedal home should liven me up a bit. Just booked BPW for November so that's 2 more gravity trips this year unless I can make any Cruddy Christmas uplift that gets arranged.

cruddy uplift hopefully happening at BPW on dec 14th in superhero fancy dress
  • arran77
    welshkev wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

Stevo's already got a Wonder Women costume apparently :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

I will honestly be there as the invisible Man
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

I will honestly be there as the invisible Man
    At least now people will know why their drinks are disappearing.
  • welshkev
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

dammit! i'll have to rethink my outfit now!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Cat Woman?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • arran77
    The Rookie wrote:
    Cat Woman?

You want to see a crudder in a skin tight black PVC body suit :shock:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

It was going to be a surprise, you spoilsport :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]