TFIS

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning wasters, at work while you lot are still in your pits!

Pick up the hire bikes later for a spin out tomorrow, nothing stretching as we have someone coming along who hasn't ridden for a long time, know of a nice cafe to get some vegetable pakoras and chips for breakfast before heading back, so all good!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Hard core drinking - doesn't stop for sleep :)

Today is study with a couple of pints later and then back to it as the current wife goes out again. Its honestly costing a fortune this course as she is constantly out to give me more 'study time'. I'm sure she expects me to say thank you
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, the redbull foxhunt is up my local hills today, will need to go and have a look, dry and sunny but a wee bit cold.
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    It's always cold up here.

Gutted there's no uplifts on this weekend, with all the Uplift Scotland trailers and landies in use for the Foxhunt.
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • Morning Losers!

I had a great night last night, cleared my mind of all the rubbish I've had to deal with this week. We got takeaway, played boardgames and drank until 4am. Then I walked home. Sadly I woke up at 8am, so I'm a bit 'meh' at the moment.

My lesser spotted minion contacted me to say he's ill and can't work today. This sucks.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Doing too much DIY, I've bunked off to drink tea and consider my next move.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Doing too much STUDY, I've bunked off to drink tea and consider my next move.

Changed it to reflect what I'm doing 17,660 words and 71 pages and I'm giving up the will to continue :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Evening Saddle Sniffers,

Back from a long day at London Zoo with a bunch of loud 12/13 yr olds in tow. Good day had anyway and just got shot of the last of them so can now settle down to some peace, grog and watching MOTD :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • I havent done one of these in a loooong time.

Not much has happened since. Since the last time i posted in here, i have turned 18 (been a week, and still no alcohol purchased!), failed my AS exams quite dramatically due to a combination of factors, i am now going somewhere else for education so am no longer commuting by bike. And wont really have much time to get out on the MTB probably. Basically my life is pretty meh.

Watched the Goodwood Revival on ITV 4 this morning, had a biiiig breakfast, im now sitting down trying to get my arse in gear with the studies. Taking a different maths course to last year, so i need to get studying.
  • tlw1
    I havent done one of these in a loooong time.

we can tell, this is the Saturday thread :)
  • matthew h wrote:
    I havent done one of these in a loooong time.

we can tell, this is the Saturday thread :)

Ohh fucking bugger. I assumed "S" stood for Sunday!

I shall move it.
    :oops: