My beautiful new Wilier

not-another-hillǃ
not-another-hillǃ Posts: 1,310
edited September 2014 in Your road bikes
Decided to sell my Wilier Cento Uno as I fancied a change and thanks to the recommendation of another forum member I got an awesome deal on my 5th Wilier, a brand new Zero 9 with full 11 speed Di2 (cheers Dom :D )

Flickr seems to have changed since I was last on and I cant get the individual photo codes, so heres the album (maybe someone can load 'em up for me on here?)....https://www.flickr.com/photos/101502512 ... 617328600/

Its a full carbon frame and forks in large...the colour is black/flouro red, but its more orange than red...either ways, its stunning in the flesh.
Full 11 speed Di2...I fancied trying electronic and would have loved Campag EPS but the price was incredible so I opted for Shimano instead.
Wheels are Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S which whilst Ive fitted for the photos, are currently for sale in the Classifieds section, only because I prefer Fulcrums, so will be buying a pair of those soon.
Finishing kit is all Wilier branded FSA, apart form a Ritchey pro seatpost and my own black and orange Charge Spoon saddle.
Weight with pedals and garmin mount as pictured is 7.6kg....a little heavier than my old Cento Uno but I expected that.....

Just hope the weather holds for the weekend so i can get some miles into that Di2 and see whats its really like :D

Comments

• declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    Very nice!

15330733136_f264e6a8b7_c.jpgDSC_0008 by markdickens, on Flickr

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • Looks nice! A few more red touches and I think it would be perfect!
  • bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    Can I ask where you bought the bike? Can't find any information online!
  • outstanding!
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Yeah, the bike was purchased from Math Salden in Holland....brilliant customer service, all sorted via e-mail including requests for specific crank length, stem length, bar width, cassette size etc. Came as a standard Ultegra 11 speed and I upgraded it to Di2....and delivered to the UK for 10 Euro......overall cost in Euros was the same as the standard mechanical Ultegra version in the UK I in £... :D
  • That is a nice looking bike.
  • sarm34
    sarm34 Posts: 182
    Hubba Hubba
    :D
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    ah - it breaks cover at last - I am a big fan of the Zero 9 frame aesthetics - hope she rides as well as she looks - Glad Matt S came up trumps too - they were V good with my bike
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • Dom, Math S were awesome...Alain there was super accommodating and changed all sorts of bits for me, including supplying and fitting all the Di2 bits to the standard Ultegra set up. Delivery to the UK for 10 Euros was unbelievable too.....great tip mate, thanks again.
    I'm heading out on her tomorrow so will perfect the set up during and after that ride....update and more pics to follow....how's the C60 riding?