Bitchin Turdsday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning crudders, overseas again, at least the drive from airport to hotel went smoother yesterday than it does normally.

Still feeling a bit jetlagged, but mostly OK. A day of meetings ahead now.....Yawn....Zzzzzzzzz

Have a good one!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Slept better last night, but I imagine my body shutdown really, I was that tired!

Today, Crazy Librarian is off to a clinic, so I'll be informed later of what's happened. In other news, soldering is pretty much finished. Odd bits to do, but nothing taxing.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    morning

please see signature for todays update.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    More importantly would crazy librarian become a MILF or are you not going there again?
    Not much to report here, I still feel rough but I'm sure it has nothing to do with last nights beer and curry it must be the remnants of this cold lingering on.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    More importantly would crazy librarian become a MILF or are you not going there again?
    Never say never!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Thursdays suck balls. So close to Friday yet so far away. It doesn't even get a cool nickname like Humpday. Might call it Ballsuckday and see if it catches on.

As I was off yesterday today feels like a Thursday combined with a Monday. Couple that with very little sleep over that last month or so and I just want this day over. I feel alcohol would ease the passing of this week but unfortunately I can't drink at work.

Off to find a dark room to see if I can get a nap in before home time.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening Sons, Fathers and Future Fathers (you know who you are!)

Today we had the vulcan bomber do afly past at work this afternoon, i know it's not everyones cup of tea but it gets me wet!

In other news things are reasonably quiet at work, i'm on the duty mobile next week and the company look like they may be off to do some demolition in the middle east..................now where did i leave my body armour?

Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,150
    Evening Mongs.

Bit of a tedious day at the office but there is pedalling to look forward to soon. One day till the weekend then it's Stropteen's birthday day out at the zoo. I'll stay at minimum safe distance to avoid embarrassing her and enjoy stuffing my face/slurping coffee.

In other news, I managed to upset someone in Cake Stop today without even trying :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:

In other news, I managed to upset someone in Cake Stop today without even trying :mrgreen:
    That's brilliant, guy must be really scared of spiders. :-)
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    IMAG1866_zps9ukilmok.jpg

Happiness has been restored.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • I just had a builders breakfast for tea.

The world is back in balance.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

What a tw@t - maybe I should post some more :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I like the level of SS's responses, I wonder if the guy actually complained as SS doesn't normally seem to hang around in Cake Stop.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I like the level of SS's responses, I wonder if the guy actually complained as SS doesn't normally seem to hang around in Cake Stop.

its great when there is some positive moderation - that's the advantage of Nick & SS
  • Stevo_666
    Yep, SS was spot on. Basically he was saying 'I'm putting a warning on it in case there are any complete wusses out there who might get upset. Now play on...'