Midweek Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I had the strangest day yesterday. Busy at work, but everything is settling down, which is nice. Then I got a text that had me worried for the rest of the day. I went round to Crazy Librarians house after work as she'd asked me to. Turns out she'd been off sick the last 2 days and said on my arrival "Yeah, we may have a problem..." :shock:

Luckily she's already dealing with it.

I've not slept well.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• did somebody hack her cloud and find the "adult pics" of you in a compromising position?

not much today.... registered the car for another year..

laters
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Remember nothing in the tum if you stick it up the bum!

For today please see signature with the slight difference being I've got to get back from Swansea
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

work still sucks. my new contract arrived yesterday...by new I mean the contract for the job that I started nearly 3 years ago and I'd never seen a copy of my contract!

it's good though as there's stuff I do that isn't in my job description or contract, so as of today, I no longer do those things...result :lol:

went for a ride last night and it felt good. since my bad off where I pringled my wheel and fecked my shoulder I've been a bit cautious on the bike, last night everything seemed to click back into place and I was flying (well relatively speaking :lol: )

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Always wear a raincoat TKM.
    Morning dirt track lovers,
    In work today, drove because I still feel a bit shite. I hate driving around here, traffic was worse then usual. I'm going to have to finish restoring the motorbike and start riding that on occasion. Overtaking people whilst riding a bike that's over 40 years old and spits fire on the overrun is always good fun.
    Bunking off early today as its the boy's birthday, but I'm in for an easier time of it than Stevo. Taking the boy out for curry with my Wednesday night drinking buddies later, could be messy so I'd better limit his drinking.
    Until then tea and ginger nuts will have to do.
  • Another busy day in the office and counting down to Friday's trek along Humber foreshore
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Morning Losers!

I had the strangest day yesterday. Busy at work, but everything is settling down, which is nice. Then I got a text that had me worried for the rest of the day. I went round to Crazy Librarians house after work as she'd asked me to. Turns out she'd been off sick the last 2 days and said on my arrival "Yeah, we may have a problem..." :shock:

Luckily she's already dealing with it.

I've not slept well.

Laters!
    Next time go for the salty protein diet supplement option.

Afternoon Spazwangles,

Today stropchild became stropteen and stepped the attitude up to match. Currently on the way home where I can expect more lack of communication and gratitude :roll: Wifey won't be much better, I'm referring to her as stressbag from now on :)

Still, bunking off early isn't too bad.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Slacker :P

Enjoy your stroppy stressy women :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I delegated :D

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that at home...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Too true, wife complained that I treat her like a minion the other day
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Too true, wife complained that I treat her like a minion the other day

You make your wife wear blue dungarees :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Apparently I treat mine like a 'skivvy'. I pointed out that I worked for a living so didn't have to :twisted: :o