Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

The bloke I got in to finish my soldering did an excellent job. I just have to plug everything in now. Looks like I'll be working a long day today, I'm determined not to come in at the weekend!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    morning

Nice night out last night with much wine, therefore today I have cycled in.

Now the usual work & study day as per my signature.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

not a good day so far. got a cold, woke up late and I was an hour and half late for work!

see ya
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    An hour and a half late for work at such an early hour of the day :shock: That would have still made me early :lol:
    welshkev wrote:
    not a good day so far. got a cold, woke up late and I was an hour and half late for work!

Morning 'tards.

Today is Friday for me because I have a long weekend away with family at the seaside starting tomorrow :roll:

Just 6 hours of meh to get through first :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I only came here to check what day it was.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    oodboo wrote:
    I only came here to check what day it was.

#Thursday
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Grrr are you trying to flare up my hashtagitis?
    And the day was going so slowly.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Evening gimps,

Just about to collect the drum kit I accidently won on ebay for £33. I hope they aren't too pissedoff with my bargain.

I can't play the drums.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Out for beer and debauchery shortly. No pedalling involved today, which is just as well really :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evenin terds

not too much on the radar today, failed to find a solution to fix a red arrow........again!

Off to lahndan for a couple of days after i stack early from work tomorrow, beers, foods and a visit to the 'living in france' exhibition. The more time we spend out there confirms our desire to live out there, hoping to buy a holiday let, obviously ccers will get a good discount, tons of blow and a few local hookers!

au revoir
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    bg13 wrote:
    evenin terds

not too much on the radar today, failed to find a solution to fix a red arrow........again!

Off to lahndan for a couple of days after i stack early from work tomorrow, beers, foods and a visit to the 'living in france' exhibition. The more time we spend out there confirms our desire to live out there, hoping to buy a holiday let, obviously ccers will get a good discount, tons of blow and a few local hookers!

au revoir
    bg, if you're down in The Big Smoke on a weekday drop me a line and I can point you in the right direction for the non-property related stuff :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    evenin terds

au revoir
    bg, if you're down in The Big Smoke on a weekday drop me a line and I can point you in the right direction for the non-property related stuff :wink:

Unfortunately we can only make it on the odd weekend but cheers for the offer Stevo, extra hookers for you if you visit us in France!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    bg13 wrote:
    evenin terds

au revoir

I agree re: France, bar the people obviously
  • ste_t wrote:
    Evening gimps,

Just about to collect the drum kit I accidently won on ebay for £33. I hope they aren't too pissedoff with my bargain.

I can't play the drums.

Laters
    I'd say you were set out to be a great drummer then!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro