Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I got an old friend in to help with wire up patchbays, as I was confusing myself and starting to make mistakes. He's almost finished everything now. Best decision I made to get him!

The football last night was awesome! We won 2-1, but could have scored another 4 or 5 goals easily. I think Bury are in for a good season!

Today, I move my office back to where it should be, and then have the pleasure of building studios up. Then later on, Bake Off.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

first ride last night that required lights. I should have made sure it wasn't on a pretty full on DH track as I missed a turn completely and had a tumble :lol:

tired today and out for a run later.

see ya
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    first time in a while it is just work meh today as out later for a mates birthday - could be painful
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Wednesday = pubday. Need to sort out the plans for Saturday as there are 4 of us doing London to Brighton. My current plan is to start at the same time as the others then maybe see them in a pub at the end. I was hoping to ride in and see how the CX bike feels on fatter tyres but failed as the EPO isn't well so I offered to drive her in.
    Enough of this bike talk. Hoping for a quiet day at work, I need a bit of a snooze at some point.
    Onwards, to tea and flapjacks.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    So far so good. Found out the little bit of work I done yesterday broke everything. Nothing achieved so far and not seen any over used hashtags. All is good.
    Onwards to lunch.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    oodboo wrote:
    So far so good. Found out the little bit of work I done yesterday broke everything. Nothing achieved so far and not seen any over used hashtags. All is good.
    Onwards to lunch.

If you like hashtags you should check out twitter, they love them over there apparently :P

Just winding down towards my long weekend so might go and chill out for a bit with a stroll over to the lake out the back here or maybe into the village....the fun really never ends :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola twastards

Did the sum total of nowt today and envisage a similar amount of effort tomorrow aside from some ski fettling!!

Food just scoffed and then some french homework to do and no that is not a euphemism!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    Evenin' Tards,

Average day at work broken up by a good pedal in and out of The Smoke. Had a good race with a fixie tw@t who had to jump several sets of lights to get away from me, cheating twunt :) Now following the footy on the interweb as it's not on the box :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Evening,

Was supposed to go to hamsterley for a blast on the bike this afternoon but work got in the way, since done a 3 and a half hour round trip to Newcastle to pick up a voodoo hoodoo, need something cheapish for at home with my daughter as the trance now lives where I work during the week.

Now time to find my daughter a new bike.