View your posts and then search

navrig2
navrig2 Posts: 1,844
When I search the "View your posts" pages I don't get any results returned.

Has this been disabled?

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Works fine for me.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • navrig2
    Seems to be related to more recent (last week or so) posts. Older posts are returned. I wonder if there is an indexing process which may not be that quick.
  • arran77
    You're right, I just searched for a post I started yesterday and it doesn't find it, even with the full title of the thread......another 'glitch' I assume :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Jeff is already on it, it would appear that it hasn't indexed since the changeover on the 27th/28th August.
  • navrig2
    Velonutter wrote:
    Jeff is already on it, it would appear that it hasn't indexed since the changeover on the 27th/28th August.

Result - party time :roll: :wink:
  • arran77
    Navrig2 wrote:
    Velonutter wrote:

Result - party time :roll: :wink:

Now with sincerity :P :lol:

seanoconn