My home for my mtb riding

divingmoose
divingmoose Posts: 540
edited September 2014 in The hub

What a base for my mtb trip this was. TV and radio for those evenings after the ride

Comments

• Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Hold on, the important part...

Where does the bike go? You sleep outside?
  • There is an awning mate and the bike locks to the pod
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    £12k new, or alternatively a much larger and fairly new caravan for the same money that you could stand up in, have the same and more amenities.

Not sure what this has over a proper caravan, although I like the finish and style.

What was the hire costs?
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    I don't get it, just seems a fashion thing that is overall kind of pointless. 12k and you sill have to go outside to cook and use a sink plus no toilet or shower.
  • It was £200 for the week, the finish is spot on and yes you could get a second hand caravan but if like me you don't want a caravan but enjoy the ability to just go camping then this is ideal in my eyes. Yes expensive but have to say was amazing experience and so much easier to tow than a caravan. If it was bigger and you could stand up in it and it had a shower and toilet then think it might be called a caravan I suppose. It's an expensive toy but then again so is a £4000 mountain bike and that doesn't have a toilet or shower. Not sure how it's pointless to be fair surely that would be the same for trailer tents and normal tents then.