Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I actually went to bed early last night, and other than waking at 4am with massive tootache, I slept pretty well. Had weird dreams though!

Yesterday was a fark up, I got days mixed up and everything. Hopefully today will be better. I'm in a better mood for it anyway. Should be getting the car back this afternoon, and then over to Bury to watch a match.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Thanks to Arran, please see my signature for my daily update
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    What will you do for a sig after October 10th? Assuming of course you don't have to re-take anything.
    Morning folks,
    Struggled into work on the velocipede this morning. Now having to be polite to people I don't want to be polite to. Well, I'm being polite to some of them and telling the rest to do one. King of customer service me, unfortunately they think I'm joking. Out for lunch with the EPO later which will brighten my day.
    Until then tea and cookies will have to suffice.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    More study meh because I fucked up my course by spending too much time on here :roll:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    What will you do for a sig after October 10th? Assuming of course you don't have to re-take anything.

Morning 'tards.

Busy day of tea drinking and trying to sort out ee who are supposed to be unlocking an iPhone for me, they've supposed to have been doing this for the last week and a half :evil:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Busy day of tea drinking and trying to sort out ee who are supposed to be unlocking an iPhone for me, they've supposed to have been doing this for the last week and a half :evil:
    Get rid of it there will be malware preinstalled. Send it back to the fruit company and tell them to shove it up Bonio's aris.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Get rid of it there will be malware preinstalled. Send it back to the fruit company and tell them to shove it up Bonio's aris.

You're talking a foreign language to me Mr V68, the only part of that sentence that I understood was aris :lol:

I is simple when it comes to technology :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    iPhone for me

You're talking a foreign language to me Mr V68, the only part of that sentence that I understood was aris :lol:

I is simple :wink:
    Apple are forcing the U2 album on people. Everybody with an account gets it wether they like it or not. Hypocritical sanctimonious Irish twunts with over inflated egos.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    All was going reasonably well this morning. Meandered in to work at half 9, done fark all until lunchtime. Then got mildy irritated by over use of hashtags. My day is ruined because someone walker doesn't realise this isn't twatter.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • arran77
    oodboo wrote:
    All was going reasonably well this morning. Meandered in to work at half 9, done fark all until lunchtime. Then got mildy irritated by over use of hashtags. My day is ruined because someone walker doesn't realise this isn't twatter.

#thatfuckingwindsmeuptoo

:D

seanoconn
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    arran77 wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

#thatfuckingwindsmeuptoo

but hashtags work on FB too #sowhatstheproblem ? ;)
  • arran77
    welshkev wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

#thatfuckingwindsmeuptoo

#ihaventgotafuckincluebecauseimnotonfbortwatterandthisplaceisastechicalasiget :P

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

#thatfuckingwindsmeuptoo

#ihaventgotafuckincluebecauseimnotonfbortwatterandthisplaceisastechicalasiget :P

#youhavntlived
  • oodboo
    #this #is #the #problem
    #seriouslythoughifarkinghatehashtags

Strava
  • arran77
    #fuckingchill :P

seanoconn
  • oodboo
    I'm crawling back under my rock right now.

Strava
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    #luddite
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    #youmissedaletter #phucktard #typingwithoutspacesisharderthanithought
  • arran77
    oodboo wrote:
    I'm crawling back under my rock right now.

I hate all this social media crap as well, much prefer the real world :D

seanoconn
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    #youmissedaletter #phucktard #typingwithoutspacesisharderthanithought

Pedant :evil:

I had to re-read that so many times to spot that :P

It doesn't help that the spell checker just goes ape-shit with the lack of spaces and doesn't pick up any of it either :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    arran77 wrote:
    More study meh because I farked up my course by spending too much time on here :roll:
    Veronese68 wrote:

:(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Evening Mongs and hashtaglovers,

On train headed home, having had to deal with total fekwits who managed to tell senior management the opposite of what we are doing without checking it with us first. Have now got the go ahead to get medaeval on them tomorrow :twisted: Football tonight, pedalling tomorrow morning, then time to limit some careers...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening #ferkwits

I kin hate the first week back at work after a holiday, toss pot questions from toss pots who don't realise i don't give a flip until at least the second week back!

Having a trip up the A1 thursday to see a mate and get him to fettle my skis ready for January! Three weeks in Val Thorens cannot wait, do you lot want me to do a count down for you?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Having a trip up the A1 thursday to see a mate and get him to fettle my skis ready for January! Three weeks in Val Thorens cannot wait, do you lot want me to do a count down for you?
    Thanks for telling me which resort to avoid when I go :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

You ghey boarders are all the same! :wink:
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

You ghey boarders are all the same! :wink:
    I'm a skier! I can't be a boarder, I don't have a goatee and zits :D