Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I could have slept for another few hours to be honest. Bit of a late night in the end, but worth it so not bothered.

Today I am doing enrolments for idiots. Hopefully it's not too painful. Then later, I'm hoping to go over to Bury to play a bit of football, providing the weather's ok (still no car).

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning

Not enough sleep :(

Got my mtb on te back of the car to ride across Chester - as loads of roadworks
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning reprobates,

Overslept. Worst part was the fact I eventually woke up at 5.30am.

Tired.

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Edinburgh bank holiday monday, fark yeah!

Shame its to rain all day, but meh a 4 day week is always that little bit more tolerable!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    You overslept but still woke at 5.30am :shock: madman :P
    ste_t wrote:
    Overslept. Worst part was the fact I eventually woke up at 5.30am.

Morning slags.

Another 4 day week for me and the temperatures are due to hit mid twenties by the end of the week just in time for my long weekend away :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning walkers,
    Busy weekend, unfortunately not doing the stuff I wanted to do for myself. kitchens don't really need ceilings do they? I told the EPO it was a designer industrial look with joists, plumbing and wiring on show. She's not convinced so once I've rewired and put in an extractor I'll have to put up a new ceiling.
    Picked up the Cotic frame on Saturday but have done nothing to it. Doing the L2B off road this Saturday so really need to check over the cross bike and put some fatter tyres on it.
    TKM, when you said there was a third lady involved on Sunday did you mean all at the same time?
  • It's now a thing to leave services exposed - standard architect "innovation". I think it looks ugly as fark but that's just me. Can't remember the architect but there's one who does his whole building with exposed and exteral services.

Morning all. Ok weekend, went to a party which was good, got drunk. I've started drinking like a pint of water before I go to sleep, and eating a bannana and I havnt had a hangover yet?! I think ive found the winner. Going for a meal with the gfs parents on wednesday - :shock: Up untill now I've only had awkard quick encounters with them in their house. And then, I've been invited to centre parcs in october with them - four days - may get cabin fever (whatever that is, CBA to look it up but it sounds appropiate).

Laters
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Busy weekend, unfortunately not doing the stuff I wanted to do for myself. kitchens don't really need ceilings do they? I told the EPO it was a designer industrial look with joists, plumbing and wiring on show. She's not convinced so once I've rewired and put in an extractor I'll have to put up a new ceiling once I've put the EPO's body above it :twisted:

FTFY :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Afternoon All,

Managed to pick up an injury worse than I managed during 2 days of DH last night - knelt down to pack the rucksack for the communt to work and landed my kneecap straight onto the corner of one of those plastic buckle things on the waist straps - now doing a good cripple impersonation round the office :D Painkillers and caffeine should help solve the problem.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Afternoon
    Did I miss much?
    Today has so far consisted of aches and bruises due to 2nd-ride-1st-crash yesterday. Despite that the new bike is pretty cool.
    Today is mostly about accounts. Yawn.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Afternoon
    Did I miss much?
    Today has so far consisted of aches and bruises due to 2nd-ride-1st-crash yesterday. Despite that the new bike is pretty cool.

Kisses
    FoxC

who the fark are you?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Afternoon
    Did I miss much?

Kisses
    FoxC

who the fark are you?

Can this be? An actual laydee posting in the CC? Next we'll have Kitty wanting money off us all again!

Hola bumders,

Work sucked a large one as usual...............the end
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Afternoon
    Did I miss much?

Kisses
    FoxC

who the fark are you?

Can this be? An actual laydee posting in the CC? Next we'll have Kitty wanting money off us all again!

though you are used to women demanding money off you :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Afternoon
    Did I miss much?

Kisses
    FoxC

who the fark are you?

So are you - you're married aren't you?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Afternoon
    Did I miss much?

Kisses
    FoxC

who the fark are you?

she doesn't demand, due to a joint account :(
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Afternoon
    Did I miss much?

Kisses
    FoxC

who the fark are you?

she doesn't demand, due to a joint account :(

same here, whats mine is hers and whats hers is hers!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er