sunday mornin thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Another day of study - starting to get really fed up now :(

Like yesterday I'm going to stop at 5, then take the kids to the park and visit the pub on the way back.

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning,

home yesterday afternoon, work tomorrow.

Bleurgh!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    Another day of study - starting to get really fed up now :(

Like yesterday I'm going to stop at 5, then take the kids to the park and visit the pub on the way back.

You work harder at the weekend than I do when I'm at work.....it's not difficult though to be fair :lol:

Mrs 77 is off for the day watching her sister jump out a plane so I'm on child care duty, this will involve taking them to Sunday School so they get entertained for an hour or two while I repent of all my sins, which will take a lot more than an hour or two :lol:

Afterwards just general family Sunday loafing 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Morning Losers!

I spent the day at Blackpool Please Beach, and followed it up with a really nice Vietnamese meal back in Bury. I had a fantastic day, one of those days that you're really glad you had, and everything worked well.

Hopefully today will be nice and relaxing, and then I can actually say I've had a great weekend! This is a rare thing.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fools,

Work is a massive ball ache. Had 2 minions phone in sick and a third then pipes up that they're ill and need to go home. No you farking won't!

If I make it through the day without punching somebody in the head, I will reward myself with beer.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Afternoon Crudders,

Been out for a full English brekkie and coffee with a couple of mates to talk bollox. Just put my bike gear in the machine for a well needed wash and will be taking junior off to her horsey riding lesson in a bit. Not looking forward to work after a 4 day weekend...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Get some pictures of the instructor in her jodhpurs if she's fit Stevo :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:

meh

Most horse riding women tend to have a larger posterior
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

meh

Oh really....

11uu3uw.jpg

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

meh

Unless your name is Wayne Rooney you won't want to see any pics :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

meh

Oh really....

11uu3uw.jpg

that's a whole different world of ridding :lol:
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

meh

Oh really....

11uu3uw.jpg

I'm not convinced that she's a bona fide horse riding type bird but I'd be willing to investigate her a little further :wink:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

meh

Oh really....

11uu3uw.jpg

I'm not convinced that she's a bona fide horse riding type bird but I'd be willing to investigate her a little further :wink:

if only there wasn't that injunction.............
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

meh

Oh really....

11uu3uw.jpg

My research is throwing up some interesting results :twisted:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

meh

Oh really....

11uu3uw.jpg

• arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

meh

Oh really....

11uu3uw.jpg

Research into my injunction or the bird with the whip :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Over in the one and only thread now...
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I was right then :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I was right then :lol:
    It was hardly a tricky call to make :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Not much to report, off to the one and only thread...

... back now, enjoyed that. Bit of DIY again today and cleared a load of old junk out of the loft. I think I'll go to work for a rest tomorrow.
    Hope you had a good day TKM to make your great weekend. Were either of those birds involved?
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Hope you had a good day TKM to make your great weekend. Were either of those birds involved?
    A third was involved, which made it a pretty awesome day ;)

It actually was good, and then a not planned 'party' this evening involving cake and games was had.

I can honestly say, I've had a great weekend!

:mrgreen:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro