study saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning

another day of study ahead - made harder by a lack of resolve that night when a few drinks with friends ended up a session.

No significant breaks planned, but I will probably take the kids out on their bikes for a bit & I'm sure I will visit the pub tonight.

laters

Comments

• Trying to forget that I should be racing at Bike Park Wales all weekend. Stuck at home digging foundations for a conservatory instead after builders failed to turn up this week.
  • tlw1
    Trying to forget that I should be racing at Bike Park Wales all weekend. Stuck at home digging foundations for a conservatory instead after builders failed to turn up this week.

dig a little deeper and place the builders in there, also the tax man who is claiming I've underpaid my tax :evil:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    matthew h wrote:

dig a little deeper and place the builders in there, also the tax man who is claiming I've underpaid my tax :evil:
    Sounds like a job for Tax Avoidance Man...my rates are almost reasonable :P

Morning Pond Life,

It's recovery Saturday for me as 2 days worth of DH catches up on me, at least I know I can handle 2 days on the trot, so need to plan the next double escape :) Really liking The Panzer, takes a real beating and was pretty much as I wanted out of the box, once the suspension settings were done it you just get on with the riding.

Currently in Waitrose drinking free coffee and ogling the Saturday girls - later will be some post ride bike checks and watching the footy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • matthew h wrote:
    Trying to forget that I should be racing at Bike Park Wales all weekend. Stuck at home digging foundations for a conservatory instead after builders failed to turn up this week.

The Fred West style of building!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:

The useless twunts have written to me today telling me that as well :evil: How the fuck they mess it up is beyond me when my income and benefits have remained virtually unchanged for the last few years but for some reason they always see fit to mess about with my tax code and it all goes tits up :evil:

C*ck janglers the lot of them :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Why are the builders doing your tax codes? The revenue do mine.
    Long day of DIY in the kitchen, had to pop out and buy the new lights and picked up the Cotic frame whilst I was out. Still waiting for the hubs before I build my wheels, also need a new front mech. Does that mean I have to buy a full XT groupset?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:

The builder would probably do a better job of of it to be fair, inland revenue = twunts :evil:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

The builder would probably do a better job of of it to be fair, inland revenue = twunts :evil:

agree - Revenue got my simple tax wrong :(