Finally Friday!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I have internets back!!! :D My internet and TiVo went down about 5pm last night, leaving me completely bored. It wasn't meant to be fixed until 5pm tonight, but I've woken up and it's working. Woooo

Today, more soldering, then collect my car (should have been today, but the factory sent the garage the wrong part :roll: ) then Bury where we discuss who's car everyone is going to Blackpool Pleasure Beach in on Saturday.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

good ride last night as we did 3 different local DH tracks, but we also had to climb up the hills to do them! legs are a bit dead today but it's FRYDAY! and I've just consumed pig in the form of bacon and sausage 8)

laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    No coffee or Bacons yet so stand at arms length!

Today will be more running around like a blue arse fly while trying to get everything done before having to collect the kids from the outlaws.

I will mostly be defending my purchase of the "parachute" like a Orange 5 owner today. ;)

Where's that dam minion with my bacon!!!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Last night was very excessive - I don't think it should have all been on the company card!

Today was a massive pig based breakfast and now sat in kpmg's office looking forward to getting home (with feck all fuel and a tyre pressure warning light)

Right onto conference calls
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola tw@s

Last full day in the land of wine and cheese, muchos sadness!

Did some paddle boarding on the lake yesterday, blimmin hard going as i spent most of the time underwater!!

Today is the final lounge around, catch some sun and finish off all the food and booze that is left! Sleazy jet tomoz pm! BLAH!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Far too busy, not through an increase in business but because half of the office are at Goodwood.
    Good news is the office phucktard is being moved out of my office and into retail. Unfortunately he's not being replaced. That probably won't make much difference as we won't have to waste time correcting his screw ups.
    Glad it's Friday even though I have a heavy weekend of DIY ahead of me. Cotic frame has arrived at the bike shop so I might have to sneak out and pick that up.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    matthew h wrote:
    Last night was very excessive - I don't think it should have all been on the company card!
    That's what company cards are for isn't it? Just word it very carefully on the expenses form.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Gimps,

Just got back from Cwmcarn, bit knackered and walking like a spaz due to my knee losing a scrap with my bike. Good time had but wish they'd get back to uplifting right to the top again ! Time for a drink...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gimps,

Just got back from Cwmcarn, bit knackered and walking like a spaz due to being rogered up the dark side. Good time had but wish they'd get back to uplifting right to the top again ! Time for a drink...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gimps,

Just got back from Cwmcarn, bit knackered and walking like a spaz due to being rogered up the dark side. Good time had but wish they'd get back to uplifting right to the top again ! Time for a drink...
    You got it all wrong, we were rogering sheep up the dark side. When in Rome... :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]