Humpday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning knackers.

I couldn't face a whole week back at work again so I'm off today :mrgreen:

That is all 8)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

went to watch the tour of Britain yesterday. it was a good atmosphere with them playing music and having the race on a big screen, there was loads of people I knew there too so it was a good laugh.

I rode the road bike it's bloody hard work! only did 30km and my legs are fecked....I was trying to keep up with my fit (not in a girly hot way) mates though.

day 3 of the diet today so I can't even look forward to any bacon.

laters
  • Mehning Losers!

I'm in a bad mood today because of my stupid excuse of a car. I also ran out of milk last night, so I came in a little earlier (after a shoot nights sleep of course) and have now got a double pig and chicken butty. This helps.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    £3.50?

Morning pimps and ho's

still en francais, wevver is triffic!

today may feature walking and water sports!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    bg13 wrote:
    £3.50?

Don't sell yourself too cheap, you'll be in GT's-mum territory soon :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I'd have though bg13 and PW77would have to pay the punters so would actually run at a loss.
    Morning old pro's,
    I feel like it should be Thursday as I appear to have a mild hangover. Out for beers and a curry last night with a few of the guys from work. As we discussed work for a few moments it was all covered on expenses. The work conversation mainly revolved around which of the girls were hottest, who was shagging who and moaning about how uncommon common sense is around here.
    Better go now as I fear the curry is causing the world to fall out of my aris.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    £3.50?

Don't sell yourself too cheap, you'll be in GT's-mum territory soon :lol:

whereas £7.80 is the price of a high class rent boy?

Morning

Cycled in today and just about de-frosted as it was the first cold commute.

Today is a day in the office so in theory some work should occur and later some study. Hopefully the cycle home should clear my head and mean I do a decent slug of work tonight.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,456
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning knackers.

That is all 8)
    So am I - later today. Back on Monday :D Think I may leave early to avoid the London rush hour. Pub food and a couple of pints in Welshland tonight then its uplift time tomorrow 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning knackers.

That is all 8)
    So am I - later today. Back on Monday :D Think I may leave early to avoid the London rush hour. Pub food and a couple of pints in Welshland tonight then its uplift time tomorrow 8)

lightweight
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning knackers.

That is all 8)

lightweight
    Talking of which, what's the optimum amount to drink on a school night? Was discussing this in the pub last night with the others, including an FD that's not completely pickled. We reckon 3 and you barely notice you had a drink, 4 and you might feel it a little, 5 and you still function but have definitely had a drink, 6 and over and you start to lose it a bit. Fortunately I only had 5 last night.
    Presumably these figures should be doubled for Mr H.
  • bg13
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning knackers.

That is all 8)

lightweight
    Talking of which, what's the optimum amount to drink on a school night? Was discussing this in the pub last night with the others, including an FD that's not completely pickled. We reckon 3 and you barely notice you had a drink, 4 and you might feel it a little, 5 and you still function but have definitely had a drink, 6 and over and you start to lose it a bit. Fortunately I only had 5 last night.

Currently, one reasonable bottle of Bordeaux shared is fine, two is still ok, three is spot on and due to having no work the next day four is achievable.

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    bg13 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning knackers.

That is all 8)

lightweight

Currently, one reasonable bottle of Bordeaux shared is fine, two is still ok, three is spot on and due to having no work the next day four is achievable.

Found some video of some crudders while a bit tipsy, the best bits are MatthewH fishing and Stevo in the off licence really had me giggling.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c52_1410356883

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning knackers.

That is all 8)

lightweight

:)

how are you getting to work the next day?

If I was cycling then maybe up to 7 if driving 5 is the perfect number jolly but time to work through and legally drive
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning knackers.

That is all 8)

lightweight
    I usually find the number of headplants I do on an uplift day is usually proportional to the number of pints downed the night before :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning knackers.

That is all 8)

lightweight
    I usually find the number of headplants I do on an uplift day is usually proportional to the number of pints downed the night before :)

so just 2 today then :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning knackers.

That is all 8)

lightweight

so just 2 today then :)
    I must be improving - 2 pints and 1 headplant. Although it was in a rock garden so that counts as one and a half :D