Tuesday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited September 2014 in The bottom bracket
Kept it simple today, I know Arran is probably in shock after his Monday and all.

anyway back to the coffee, hopefully I'll get out of here and be able to go for a spin later. Took all the excess spacers out so tomorrow will be agony I reckon.

On the downside friend signed me up for a cross country half marathon in Anglesey. Not sure what he didn't get about the words 'I don't run, that's why I bought a bike"
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    morning

days of work meh & study meh. The bright side, as I'm working out of the Solihull offices - lunch will be an exceptionally tasty jacket potato from the van up the road :)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Changed my insulin injection time last night, to see what would happen, slow day :roll:

Turned out to be the worst idea since really bad ideas.

Suffering from realllly high blood glucose this morning, can't go out on the bike.

Sitting very still now :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Just easing myself back into work slowly :lol:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Kept it simple today, I know Arran is probably in shock after his Monday and all.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    ...but you are only in work until the day after tomorrow :roll:
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    ...but you are only in work until the day after tomorrow :roll:

You make the fatal error of assumption :P

I can't last that long for a day off, I'm breaking the working week up with a day off tomorrow instead :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,681
    Arran, so what are you going to come up with for your epic 9k milestone? :wink:

Today is going to be a bit quiet in the office. Then packing tonight and off to Wales tomorrow afternoon 8) It's an amazing fact, but my working week is even shorter than Arrans :shock:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Nothing.

j5Vc7c.jpg

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,355
    Just took the old Mini I bought for an MOT and it passed. Turned out to be a remarkably sound little car. No problems with the suspension, I'd just forgotten how bouncy they are.
    Out for beer and curry tonight. All things said and done it's a good day.
  • team47b
    Veronese68 wrote:
    old

:D
  • veronese68
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    old

Not properly old by our standards unfortunately. But the boy likes it.
    IMG_0578.jpg
  • team47b
    Is that a 60's cooper grille?
  • veronese68
    No, it's a late one but they are very similar. Fewer slats in the 60s Austin grille.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Busy day, mildly interspersed with BR distractions. Off to Cobham Strada shortly to meet friends and drink beer
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    old

IMG_0578.jpg

Good job you got him one with a sun roof :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    old

IMG_0578.jpg

what about his hair? :)
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    old

IMG_0578.jpg

Looks like he's already had it out of the sunroof but I gather it's the way the cool kids have their hair these days.

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    old

IMG_0578.jpg

Looks like he's already had it out of the sunroof but I gather it's the way the cool kids have their hair these days.

so erm, obviously that's exactly like mine :oops:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,681
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Nothing.

j5Vc7c.jpg
    More like this :wink:

power-level-over-9000-why-cant-it-be-over-10000.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    pfft medium pace club ride tonight, but 76km so can't complain even if the muscles didnt get a work out.

Wait till the lad tries to get laid in the car, then he may be glad of that sunroof
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy