Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Spent last night moving furniture from one house to another a few doors down. Think we got most the stuff, but damn it's left me knackered!
My car is having its day of reconing today. The garage is going to have a look and see if they can find the fault. They think it's the ECU, but it's not behaving in the right way for them to be certain.

After that, I'm meant to be off to one of the ladies houses. We'll call her Hot Metal Chick.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    TKK - good luck with HMC

Morning

Very unproductive MBA night and as I'm in Solihull all day I assume another long day will scarper study later on, but that is what's needed

Right onwards to the toll road
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    G'day!

Turned up in croydon to find the pikeys moving their caravans on, which is nice.
    Not got much on during the day today which makes a change but got my car in for service tomorrow, so i need to get my work car to work, drive my car to the garage then ride the 20+ miles back to get my work car then the opposite tomorrow.
    No1 is going to a Yoof club tonight, i will be vetting any 'orrible little shites who look like they intend also going.

Onwards to even more coffee
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Morning Tards,

On the train into the smoke. The bosses are on holiday so I predict an easy day and an early finish to load the car up for tomorrow's trip down the M4 to Welshland. In the meantime, coffee beckons in about half an hour :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning bitches.

Easy day you say Stevo? Welcome to my world :lol:

Might head off to work in a bit to drink their tea and use their internet :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    bonjour

(a gallic shrug)

au revoir!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

half day here as I'm going to watch the tour of Britain later. so I get to ride my bike, sit in the sun and have time off work = win 8)

that's it,

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Sounds like bg13 has gone native, he'll be surrendering to anyone that'll have him next.
    Drove the mini in to work today, laughing most of the time. I'd forgotten how bouncy those things are. Also playing the "what's that noise" game as I drove. I don't think any of the noises are terminal, but it needs a loud stereo to fix them properly.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Just took the Mini for an MOT. It passed! That's a relief.
  • Well today has turned farkin shoot.

HMC had to cancel as something happened at work, meaning she had to stay behind. Just had a phonecall from the garage my car was at, and it's the ECU that's gone. To get it replaced and reprogrammed will cost me £780.

People, tell me; Do I get it fixed, or do I placed that money down as a deposit on a new car?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Well today has turned farkin shoot.

HMC had to cancel as something happened at work, meaning she had to stay behind. Just had a phonecall from the garage my car was at, and it's the ECU that's gone. To get it replaced and reprogrammed will cost me £780.

People, tell me; Do I get it fixed, or do I placed that money down as a deposit on a new car?

PM your number plate & what you need and tomorrow I will get one of the team to check if that is a reasonable price
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:

PM your number plate & what you need and tomorrow I will get one of the team to check if that is a reasonable price

Forget matthew h's suggestion, what you should do is spend the £780 on hookers and blow tonight to teach HMC a lesson for blowing you out tonight rather than blowing you off :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Forget matthew h's suggestion, what you should do is spend the £780 on hookers and blow tonight to teach HMC a lesson for blowing you out tonight rather than blowing you off :twisted:

whereas Arran would earn the money as a hooker to pay for the ecu :)
  • matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

:lol:

Sadly I don't even have that money for hookers and blow! The garage is an old man and his son, and they're usually quite fair. They've told me I can pay it in 2 installments if that helps, so they're quite trusting.

Matthew, you have mail.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

:lol:

Sadly I don't even have that money for hookers and blow! The garage is an old man and his son, and they're usually quite fair. They've told me I can pay it in 2 installments if that helps, so they're quite trusting.

Matthew, you have mail.

email sent to the local branch manager - XXXXXXXXX (didn't expect a real name)!
  • :lol: If you tell anyone, I'd have to kill you ;):lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    :lol: If you tell anyone, I'd have to kill you ;):lol:

ok, *&$£%£$&$%*"£
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I'd be lucky to earn £7.80 let alone £780 :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

don't put yourself down - this is what we are here for
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

How many tricks would you have to turn to make £7.80? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I'll do it for a fiver!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

How many do you want :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    The Crudcatcher is getting back to its old self - Arran and bg in a rent boys' Dutch auction :lol:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The Crudcatcher is getting back to its old self - Arran and bg in a rent boys' Dutch auction :lol:

which one will end up in the ditch?