Just Another Manic Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Fark I'm knackered.

I've only got a couple of weeks to get all my work done now, so I need to start assessing whether I need to start working overtime. I really don't want to, but the work needs to be finished, and I could do with the money...

Tonight I'm helping a friend move house. It's literally 4 doors down the road, so no vans to worry about, just shifting.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Booked today off.

Moving to new man cave.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Nicklouse - pics!

Morning

tired as only a w.end of beer/study/beer/study/beer can produce.

Already been a work an hour, got the feeling its going to be a long week.

Right onwards to more tea now the slaves have started to appear at work
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

tired today as well as it was our anniversary yesterday so I had a few drinks :D

went for 2 rides this weekend too, both on the mountain bike :shock:

the sun is shining and not even the twunts that crashed in the outside lane of the M4 making me late for work can spoil it.

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I hope they were celebratory drinks Kev, rather than drowning your sorrows.
    School run chaos was in full flow this morning, actually it wasn't flowing but I was. Enjoyed riding through the park in the sunshine. The deer seem to be starting to get frisky as the rut is approaching. Top entertainment is watching amateur photographers being chased by horny stags as I ride in. It might be worth getting a helmet cam just for moments like that, or not.
    Need to do more shopping for bike bits to go on the new frame this week.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Good pedal in today so I am now properly hungry and stuffing my face with two big rounds of sarnis.

Three day week this week as I'm off to Wales on Wednesday afternoon, back Friday night :) Two gravity fest to look forward to, hope I can handle 2 days of DH on the trot, I'm usually 'kin knackered after one :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Three day week this week as I'm off to Wales on Wednesday afternoon, back Friday night :) Two gravity fest to look forward to, hope I can handle 2 days of DH on the trot, I'm usually 'kin knackered after one :P
    Imagine how tired you'd be if you had to ride uphill too! :shock: :P
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Try telling that to the lycra boys in BB :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    No, they wouldn't understand that my comment was actually tongue in cheek. In fact they wouldn't understand any of it on any level.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bon jour tw@s

been to look at Bordeaux today, it has all the usual city stuff and a black hole where no sat nav works, a whole 45 minutes to escape the place, one bonus, there is a vast quantity of hay clarse m1nge to look at!

Other than that shizz, its vin o clock!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    matthew h wrote:
    Nicklouse - pics!

Morning

tired as only a w.end of beer/study/beer/study/beer can produce.

Already been a work an hour, got the feeling its going to be a long week.

Right onwards to more tea now the slaves have started to appear at work
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • veronese68
    That looks like a Mini would fill that hole easily.
  • I'll put a Mini in your hole in a minute
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:

I bet that's not an offer Nick gets every day :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    No, they wouldn't understand that my comment was actually tongue in cheek. In fact they wouldn't understand any of it on any level.
    I know, I tried and they thought I was joking about going up the hill in a van until I posted a picture of the van & trailer with bikes on it. Then they just had a bit of a 'does not compute' moment :) will have to post more pics from Wales later this week :P
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

I bet it is.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Briggo wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

I bet it is.

Doesn't count if it is always you