Scott foil team issue

dirtymonkey1985
dirtymonkey1985 Posts: 529
edited September 2014 in Your road bikes
Well I finally decided to get rid of my ribble and upgrade somewhat. Just finished as I've been waiting for the new wheels before I take it out, so I can't comment on how it rides just yet but it certainly looks a class above all the bikes I've had previous to this.
95798FEE-BA25-43F2-803B-5E351D917213.jpg
B1C84AEC-1CF4-4F38-AA70-E99E454444CF.jpg
92ABB0E8-86D8-4C80-B735-CA6DB6626210.jpg

It comes in at around 6.8kg which I was surprised at compared to the ribble.

Wheels are H Plus Son archetypes with a Bitex RAR9 rear hub and RAF12 front hub with Sapir cx-ray spokes

I'll try and get out on it today, but I've been roped into helping a friend move! Which is very inconsiderate of them I know :twisted:

Comments

• diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    Nice one, deserves better photos. :)
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Looks just like a larger version of my own Team Issue Foil; I also run Rotor cranks and black Speedplays. Heck, I'm even waiting on a pair of black H Plus Son Archetypes to be built up. I left the shopping list decals in the box though. :lol:
  • Very nice, any chance of a full spec list.

Regards
    Cervelo R3
    Tarmac Elite
  • I was going to do it but I was being forced out of the door by the mrs hence the rushed pics and no spec.

Frame - Scott foil team issue
    Wheels - H Plus Son grey anodised archetypes with bitex hubs and Sapim cx-Ray spokes
    Groupset - Ultegra 6870 Di2
    Chainset - Rotor 3D+ with Q rings
    Pedals - Speedplay zero titanium
    Stem - Deda superleggero
    Bars - Zipp service course sl
    Saddle - Selle italia kit carbonio flow
    Tyres - Schwalbe Ultremo ZX

The one thing I may do is get a set of tan sidewall clinchers like vittoria open corsa. But I'll see. I'll also eventually get a set of carbon tubulars but that'll be a project to do over the winter I think.