BikeRadar Forum Website Performance

dsoutar
dsoutar Posts: 1,746
I'm sure that this is down to the upgrade that was performed the other week

My personal experience is that about every fourth or fifth attempt to access the site I get some sort of error such as Gateway not found, article not found or the like. It seems to be at it's worst during the afternoon but then that's probably when I use it most

Has anyone made a more formal observation to anyone related to the running of the site and if so what response was received ?

Comments

• “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • dsoutar
    dsoutar Posts: 1,746
    Cheers, didn't realise such a facility existed

Mods, please delete
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    Look, it crashed (again) and every time it crashes it is a bit ropey for a week but then it gets back to normal service. It just needs to stop crashing.

It's only 1'20 down on GC. I think it will still make the podium.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    RichN95 wrote:
    Look, it crashed (again) and every time it crashes it is a bit ropey for a week but then it gets back to normal service. It just needs to stop crashing.

It's only 1'20 down on GC. I think it will still make the podium.
    However it's well on the way to gaining a reputation as a poor thread handler
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    We could call it 'The Froome'. Capable of being brilliant if it doesn't crash.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Joelsim wrote:

Foroome you mean.
  • tim000
    tim000 Posts: 718
    mfin wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:

Foroome you mean.
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Not getting in first time at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.