sunday mornin thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning

bit below par as I enjoyed the cider a bit too much at the Newport Nocturnal last night :)

Today is the usual cleaning of the cars and then off to the Uncles annual tennis party, he lives 12 miles away, so I'm going to cycle there with Rug Rat one.

Then perhaps a couple of drinks at the local as being away last week they might be missing me :)

laters

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Mornin'. Not up long here :)

This morning I'll be washing the Panzer ready for the next gravity fest. Then coffee, loafing and following the football. Good luck to Liverpool, I always like to support the underdog :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bon jour

Sat on the veranda, looking out at Hourtin lake having survived sleazy jet yesterday, another few days of blaming jet lag for dossing about doing nowt then it'll be tourist shizzle.

Them vineyards better be well stocked coz i'm going to be like Matthew H with a thirst on!

Onwards to booooooooze!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Ouch is all I can muster, stayed out till 5am and it's not a good look!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Afternoon Losers!

Usual Sunday for me, except I'm playing organs (fnar) for church services. Got paid £100 for a wedding yesterday, so can't complain.
    Pub later, then home.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Got paid £100 for a wedding yesterday, so can't complain.

you married an illegal?
  • matthew h wrote:
    Got paid £100 for a wedding yesterday, so can't complain.

you married an illegal?
    HA! No, not falling for that trick again!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro