The "s**t my head hurts" Sunday thread.

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 8,019
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
5am is not a good time to call it a day and 10 hours on the pop is certainly bad for ones well being!

Oh well, onwards to roast lamb!
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,504
    I feel fine :)

Another decent lie in, followed by a couple of hours peace to do fettling and wash The Panzer. I'm 2 coffees to the good already and had an early lunch in town involving fried pig meat, so not too bad so far. Will be following the footy with interest to see how the wannabes get on :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Pretty much teetotal these days as I ride a motorcycle and don't want alcohol in my system.
    Don't often fancy a drink and I don't miss the hangovers these days.
    I found ice cream to be the best hangover cure.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    I feel good, but because I (currently) are able to currently avoid a hangover :)

great day, cycled over to the uncles (12 miles) with the eldest (and back) for a tennis party - lots of fun and wine whilst looking at cars, the fav seen was a 275 Ferrari

Now the sister in law is over and more wine and dinner soon, laptop is meant to be open to book a hotel for tomorrow night - can't be arsed and might just drive early
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I read today that to reduce blood sugar overnight you can drink 13ml of vinegar, or red wine may be substituted.

Who in their right mind could restrict their alcohol intake to 13ml of red wine, it's less than a tablespoon :shock:

Waddya think Matthew, as a man that has probably spilt more than that down his shirt front over lunch today? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike