Sat-errrrrr-day

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited August 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Cruddites, just thought I'd beat Km to the punch today....

Stuck in overseas office, just got to work, still NEED my first coffee of the day!

Better news is I've got a ride sorted for tomorrow with some locals and offroad in a local area used a bit like a trail centre (by local accounts) I've not been able to find before so at least I'll now know where it is, that and a stag night tonight may not be the best combination (we are meeting at 6:30am tomorrow!) but hey ho!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Morning Losers!

I don't normally do the weekend threads, sleep is more important :mrgreen:

Today I'm playing at a wedding (nice £100 in the bag), and just been told what I'm meant to be playing. This could be interesting!
    After that, I'm off to Gigg Lane to watch Bury Vs Accrington, a local derby! Should be good, though a bit wet.

Then, I've no idea.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Morning Wasters,

Awesome sleep in till 9.30 - needed as well. Been out, got stuff, had free coffee and off out with the EPO and ankle biter for something to eat and they're going to buy yet more crap. Will watch footy later I suppose.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    40 minutes left at work then....well. sleeping. Its wet out and I dont want to go for a run or hike in the wet so....yep sleep.

Might tinker with the bike later in absence of riding, might also order a bike stand from Amazon - seems OK from pics and sensible price.

Considering going to bank to chat up a chick who works there that I met at a bbq last night. See if I can talk her into syphoning funds into my account first, then a drink once I have enough money!
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Having a lazy day today, the bike is 65 miles away at work, the other half is at work and the little one is out.

Waiting for the old trance to sell (had some offers but way short of what I'm after, a worse one from the same year sold on ebay for more than most of the offers I've had). The other half said that if it doesn't sell at least I'll have a bike here as well as at work, now very tempted to purchase a BFe frame and build it up using the trance if it doesn't sell soon.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Travelled back from Devon today via the sister in laws local for lunch.

To it has been the Newport nocturnal - decent racing and great beer - so I'm happy :)