Great value clothing

beast of loxley
beast of loxley Posts: 60
edited September 2014 in Road buying advice
Don't normally post about gear but thought I would mention D2D cycle clothing. Bought some clothing off them recently and very impressed with the quality. The jersey I bought was £30 and way above the standard expected for a jersey in that price range .It was their twitter feedback that caught my attention. Not sure if they are new or not? Anyway heres the link if anyone is interested. http://www.d2dcyclingclothing.co.uk/

Comments

• diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    Looks interesting might give them a punt. What is the sizing like?
    Wonder how good the pad is in the bibs.
  • Miles253
    Miles253 Posts: 535
    Jerseys look nice! I like a jersey around that price point
    Canyon Roadlite AL-Shamal Wheels-Centaur/Veloce Group
    Canyon Ult CF SL- Spin Koppenberg-Ultegra group
  • Jersey is a race fit. I bought large but was just too small so returned it for XL. Arrived a couple of days later so couldn't fault it. Not bought any shorts yet but would be tempted next time I need some.
  • antsmithmk
    antsmithmk Posts: 717
    Idealistic way to run a business -
    No Account Set Up Required
    YOU DON’T HAVE TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT. You can just buy and walk away.
    No Mailing Lists Kept!
    WE DO NOT KEEP ANY MAILING LISTS OR PERSONAL DETAILS FOR MARKETING PURPOSES. You will not receive any emails other than current order details and information.
    No Spam!
    WE WON’T FILL YOUR INBOX WITH EMAILS ABOUT OFFERS OR NEW PRODUCTS. We believe that you will find us when you fancy some new kit!

They won't last long imo against the aggressive marjetting of wiggle etc
  • I have one of their mesh base layers and a v2 jersey. Both are fantastic quality and great value for money. In fact I prefer my D2D jersey to a Sportful one I bought earlier this year and it was half the price. Can't believe they make much profit on the jersey to be fair. I was thinking of getting the shorts but I think I'll wait for their winter gear to go on sale and buy the winter tights first, if i like the look of them.

Good point about the marketing. I suppose they should be applauded for not wishing to hassle their customers, but in reality, I fear they will lose potential income with this approach. I can't log on my email without being carpet bombed with Planet X adverts and look how well they are doing!