Where's the Thursday thread?

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
edited August 2014 in The bottom bracket
On the way home after a few sherberts and some Thai food with a mate and just noticed that the slackers haven't been working hard enough. Did the forum outage last longer than planned or has there been a mass flounce before this place is rechristened 'Little North Korea' ? :)
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Isn't it Friday? Does that mean I have another day of coffee, lounging and red wine?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On the way home after a few sherberts and some Thai food with a mate and just noticed that the slackers haven't been working hard enough. Did the forum outage last longer than planned or has there been a mass flounce before this place is rechristened 'Little North Korea' ? :)

They're watching us you know :shock: :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Only joking of course :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I wasn't :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I know...
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I know...

I know that you know that I know that I know that you know that you know that you know that you know that they know :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I know...

I know that you know that I know that I know that you know that you know that you know that you know that they know :lol:

omniscient.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike